This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny Xbox Recruitment Application - POST HERE

Are you interested in joining the PMS|H2O Destiny Xbox Division? Copy the information down below and post your application here in this thread. Please be sure to check back for a private message from the Recruitment Manager!

Name:
    Xbox Live Gamertag:
    Discord Username:
    Best way to contact:

How did you find out about the PMS/H2O Clan?
    Have you previously recruited for the PMS/H2O Clan?
    Have you Read and agree to the Recruitment Rules & Guidelines?
    What time do you usually play Destiny?
    Tell us a little about yourself?

Recruitment Managers will update your application post with the following information:

Recruit Category: New Recruit, Dual, Casual, or Transfer
    Application Status: Recruit Approval Pending, Contact, 4 hours / 2 weeks, 4 hours / 4 weeks, Attended Orientation, Currently Recruiting, Extended, Terminated, Successful
    Last edited by Ovaryacting PMS; 01-05-2019, 07:34 PM.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Name: Miguel Candelario
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Cruennas
    Discord Username: Cruennas
    Best way to contact: email

How did you find out about the PMS/H2O Clan? Originally started in the Gears of War division back in2008
    Have you previously recruited for the PMS/H2O Clan? Yes
    Have you Read and agree to the Recruitment Rules & Guidelines? Yes
    What time do you usually play Destiny? I get on around 10:30p EST until 1:30a or so Monday through Friday, and then on the weekends usually around 8p EST or so
    Tell us a little about yourself? I originally joined in the Gears of War division, and was also in the Left 4 Dead division. I play a lot of Destiny, especially with my wife PMS Mz Chaos. We have a 5 year old who from time to time you may hear yelling strats at me in the background. I also have a 12 year step son who spends a couple weeknds a month with us.

The test of any man wasn't how he behaved when things were going fine, but how he handled himself when the s##t was up to his neck and rising. - Eduardo Santiago
    markhoppus-"Unlike Apolo Ohno, when I yawn it doesn't mean I'm about to win a gold medal in speed skating. It means "naptime.""

Comment

Name: Adria DiRosa
      Xbox Live Gamertag: CHAorderOS
      Discord Username: MzChaos
      Best way to contact: email

How did you find out about the PMS/H2O Clan? From MLG Dallas 2007
      Have you previously recruited for the PMS/H2O Clan? Yes, originally joined in the Rainbow Six Vegas division in 2008, also joined BioShock Division, Ghost Recon Future Soldier division, Gotham City Impostors Division, casual in the Call of Duty division once upon a time. I think that's it
      Have you Read and agree to the Recruitment Rules & Guidelines? Yes
      What time do you usually play Destiny? I get on around 9p est standard time and get off around 1:30a or so, the weeknds I might get on a little earlier
      Tell us a little about yourself? I love to play Destiny, especially with my hubby Cruennas (H2O Avatar). We have a 5 year old who loves to play with us, and a 12 year old son. I used to be REALLY active in the clan, holding many leadership roles in many different divisions.
      PMS H2O Here we go! SmurfBears 4ever! <3 lil sis Katastrophe <3 Love my sissy Mz Salty
      <3 My hubby Cruennas <3

Comment

Working...
      X