Missing some COD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing some COD

So I wanted to know if it would be ok if I join a practice or two soon. I just been missing the team collective of playing a shooter and those who know me, know I am quiet at first but not once you know me. Also def gonna get blops4 so would like to get to know some of y’all before I commit. I checked out the schedule and saw I may be able to join Friday’s practice cuz I work early the next couple days.
    ❤️ Minx-a-chu ❤️
    Rabbit, Itatchi, Kryptic

I was thinking the same thing Minx. It not fun playing COD without ppl you know. I miss how it used to be back in the day with everyone playing.

Comment

Hello PMS Minx I am the current Co-Leader for the Xbox CoD division. I do not know if anyone has reach out to you or not but you are more then welcome to join us in practice we have pretty much completely moved over to BLOPS 4, but if you have the game feel free to crash a practice or 2. Some of our members still play WW2 and we are all around just a fun bunch to play with my GT is Mr Smoke 44 if you ever just wanna play some games does not have to be CoD or get to know us just shoot me a message.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidMetal H2O View Post
        I was thinking the same thing Minx. It not fun playing COD without ppl you know. I miss how it used to be back in the day with everyone playing.
        if you currently play on Xbox feel free to play with us, Ill shoot you a PM with the current schedule and some links, reach out to me online if you want to Mr Smoke 44

Comment

Working...
        X