This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cod pc

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, but a friend of mine was interested so I thought I would ask.

I have a good friend of mine from the USMC interested in possibly joining the clan, however he is really only interested in PC Gaming on Call of Duty. I haven't seen a PC COD Division and was curious if there was ever any interest in one.

Re: Cod pc

I believe it has been archived, but if you start an interest thread, maybe we can find some people who are interested!

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
    twitter| twitch

Comment

I don't personally have it for the pc, so would I be able to start the interest thread?
      Last edited by H2O Sangue0651; 08-19-2015, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Yeah, just find people who are interested.

twitter| twitch

Comment

I used to play pc cod with that division when Botox ran it and when when Queenie also ran it. It was a lot of fun, but cod division lacked activity. People didn't have the time to contribute to keep it running, and when bo2 came out it went completely down hill. All the hopes for servers to return went false, because Treyarch couldn't remain faithful to their decision on bringing back servers. The new setup of lobby hosting for the server hosting lobbies came up failure. It still felt like uk players were hosting lobbies(No Offense to uk players.)

Comment

I would get CoD for PC if you find people.

twitter| twitch

Comment

Working...
            X