This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow Six Seige

I know I'm rather new here but I have ambition. Way back I believe there was an R6:V2 division within the PMS/H2O clan. I am a huge Rainbow fan and I'm wondering if there are other people out there that would be interested in seeing if we can resurrect the Rainbow world inside of PMS/H2O. I believe if it's even half the game from what has been shown and the literature that has been put out there, that it would be a solid idea for a division on xbone to be formed around it.
    Last edited by H2O Trailerpark; 07-17-2015, 02:54 PM.

Re: Rainbow Six Seige

I personally have little interest but I do love the idea of another division I like the variety.
    Low-Key Siggy Shop ~~~ Deviantart
    <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Oh man, I haven't played a Tom Clancy game in forever. Maybe it's time for me to try it out again? I'd give it a shot at least.

Comment

Release date isn't until October 13th though

Comment

Yeah I know. Beta comes out in a month or so I believe. But if it is anywhere near as good as R6V2 it's gonna be a good game

Comment

You might laugh, the last time I played a Rainbow Six game was on the Original Xbox. I might be a little out of practice. D:

Comment

That's okay! If you buy Seige you get Vegas 1 and 2 with it so you can catch up

Comment

Will sign my name up, if we need a petition or anything.

Comment

I got a BETA code today in my email from IGN

Comment

Rock n roll. I plan to be playing all day on the beta launch so if anyone wants to join they are welcome

Comment

HEy Trailer you can out my name down, I joined the clan during Vegas 2 and I'm looking forward to the new rainbow for sure, looking to make my comeback
                      MLG Former Halo Pro Coach
                      Self-proclaimed Sith Lord
                      R.I.P H2O TimberWolf .. You will be missed Brother

Comment

I'm glad to see interest in R6 already. If people want to get a division together, it will have to go through a 1 month trial period, as with any other division getting started. You can submit an application for a trial division 2 weeks after the game releases. You'll need a minimum of 10 people to commit to the trial. For more details, you can check out this thread.

Comment

I'm also interested.

Comment

I love this game it was how I got involve in tbe PMS in the 1st place. Rb6 miss it. I m glad that its coming back.

R.I.P saLty H2O
                            [COLOR=rgb(255,105,180)]Shout out to my fam; Cookie, Killerella, Krays, Ariiez, Hoov and Vally[/COLOR]

Comment

Cant wait for my home game to come out!!! Definitely going to have the trial and try and get the division back active. We already have the old Rainbow Crew talking about specs for the new game! Cant wait til everyone is back active and we are dominating on Rainbow once again! Definitely have at least 15 people of the old Rainbow members waiting on the release to come back! Im excited for the family to be reunited on this game!!! RAINBOW DIVISION FOR LIFE!

R.I.P. SALTY H2O ILY N IMY
                              ♥I love my big sisters x Latina Lucy x & Heatherbelle
                              I love my lil sisters Krout & Ariiez & Kandy & Naughty♥
                              <3Backpack, Mz chaos,Pyro, Pringelz, GnG orignals

Comment

Working...
                              X