LoL EU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoL EU

Well there is a good few reasons for this one: Europeans lag so hard on NA server, its cruel, cant play at your potential with lag..

The EU west server always has players about, hell on my main there i have alot of people looking for a Decent EU clan/squad/exc

That and some people who hop from NA to EU and back, it creates little time to make yourself not a "noob" as most players say when you are under level 30

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, but absolute powerless does the same.

Re: LoL EU

I have often though about this and hesitate with the idea because there aren't enough members to support it. There are only 5 players in the division (that I know of) that are in EU or outside of North America, and I find that playing on the NA servers is not that cumbersome in terms of lag. I often have ping of 120ms and that's pretty good, even with a crappy internet connection that I have.

I flip flop back and forth from EUW and NA depending on the time of day and what I want to deal with but until RiotGames really upgrades the EUW servers it will be a tough sell for me. The servers regardless of location have lag even outside of game, and they have openly admitted to their faults with their Frankfurt EUW hub.

Further to this, as a General will likely come and post here to say, new divisions have to have specific support, and can be initiated by clan members only. In order to get a trial for the division it would need 10 active people that are willing to commit to a 30 day trial in order to be established.

In general I'm not opposed to the idea, but at present there aren't enough European users to make it feasible. As a side note as well, some of the staff is located in Europe and host practice hours in more EU friendly timezones which is a fairly new initiative in the last 3 months. It allows us EU people to get hours to be in the division.
    sigpic
    I'm all about love, rainbows, unicorns, and sometimes pandabears.

Comment

Seems fair, i thought i would bring it up anyway! I sux on NA but fairly decent on EU servs xD

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, but absolute powerless does the same.

Comment

Pretty much what Oski said. We do have EU practice hours but, unfortunately, they have to be held on the NA server for now.

Comment

I play on both NA and EU. Why? Because even though I have terrible ping on one server, I still have fun on both servers.

Comment

Working...
          X