Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tera Online

Hello everyone,
    So i saw that TERA was already proposed, but it seems that people stopped playing it (see thread: http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82055)

Since the game is now FREE to play, i was wondering if people would be down to start playing it again.

Transfering servers is now free also.
    You can pay 15$ per month for an elite membership (mounts,exp scrolls and other stuff), but you can easily play without paying a penny.

Please give your feedback!

Re: Tera Online

I dont plan on divisioning Tera, but i do play daily; what server you on?
    ESEA ϟ Steam ϟ Twitch.tv ϟ Twitter ϟ Youtube
    #Zonosaki

Comment

No ****? I love Terra. There was about 10 of us in a guild, I can't remember the server though.

I really doubt there will be a division, but if anyone else likes to play, maybe we can get on the same server and make a guild. I think transfers are free right now.

Comment

Depends on the server, though. Like there's a couple of servers that transfers are enabled on for now (Celestial Hills, Tempest Reach, and Mount Tyrannas); let me know what server you're on and I'll transfer or make a new char :mvshakefist:
        #Zonosaki

Comment

my problem is that i'm on the only PK server (lake of tears) and it is also the only server you CAN'T switch..so i can't go to a PVE server :mvconfused:

Comment

I'm on Mount Tyrannas. Don't transfer on my account though, I don't play very often. I have 6 different games on my plate

Comment

It's okay Whippette, I dont mind making a new toon to play with peeps. Everyone I know from Celestial Hills stopped playing so im kinda abandoned over there. I'll just swap whenever they finally release the char transfers :P
              #Zonosaki

Comment

I can finally get back into leveling my toon, so whenever y'all start playing let me know!
                ᴰᵒᶜ :mvcelebration: ᴿᵉᵛˣ ᴾᴹˢ

Comment

Dude!! Play on Mount Tyrannas! Lol that's where I am. I'm looking for more ppl to play with I kept looking for more PMS/H2Os that play.

You should add me if u play on that server. My chars are:

Ariiah - lvl 33 priest
                  Lux.Semper - lvl 8 warrior (I just made this class bc I didn't like my old one lol. She shall me my new main. Her n priest)

I also have Siilvr - lvl 23 Slayer but I'm not into the slayer class so much . Add anyway tho!

Wolf girl

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Acey View Post
                    Dude!! Play on Mount Tyrannas! Lol that's where I am. I'm looking for more ppl to play with I kept looking for more PMS/H2Os that play.

You should add me if u play on that server. My chars are:

Ariiah - lvl 33 priest
                    Lux.Semper - lvl 8 warrior (I just made this class bc I didn't like my old one lol. She shall me my new main. Her n priest)

I also have Siilvr - lvl 23 Slayer but I'm not into the slayer class so much . Add anyway tho!
                    Alrighty, Acey. I'm transferring my Sorcerer over to Mount Tyrannas
                    #Zonosaki

Comment

I'm Shelrabbi, high 40s mystic.

Comment

Cyprian.Baenath = lvl.60 castanic warrior
                        Clayton.Baenath = lvl.60 high elf priest
                        Varzoth = lvl.49 high elf sorcerer
                        #Zonosaki

Comment

SO everyone on MT server? Me in the Hubs are on TR ... we'd like to have some fellow clanies to play with

Extra-life 2015 Pixie PMS

Blessed to have my Best Friend and SoulMate H2O Pan :mvlove: in my Life.

Comment

As soon as I get a comp ill be on

I would like to say I love this clan and everyone in it
                            lil bros:zoombunnie

Comment

Vandal, when I try to add your baelaths it says no such player exists.

Comment

Working...
                              X