Horde on Illidan; take 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horde on Illidan; take 100

Alright gals and guys. I've spoken with the PC Generals, they've given me the go ahead to try to make this division happen. But what I really need? You! All of you! If you're already a PMS/H2O member, fantastic. If you're a newbie, you're welcome too!

Post below, tell me you're interested, and in two weeks if I have enough people we'll setup the trial period.

Lok'tar Ogar!

Re: Horde on Illidan; take 100

i'm going to have to xfer servers but i have a belf pally she's holy and ret ;D unfortunatley not geared :/ i'm also not a PMS member i'm new here ;3 so is that ok? also is this division going to be a guild that does pvp?

Comment

Yes that's perfectly okay! We're going to set it up on Illidan, so yes PVP.

If I get the right number of people to start the trial this will be awesome ^.^

Comment

I'm already on Illidan and Getting more gear as we type. : D I'm in! Tho new to PMS/H20 but have friends who are interested too!!

Comment

Alright guys and gals, I need 6 more PMS/H2O currents and 1 more random or member. I need ten people and 7 have to be current members.

Comment

Sign me up

Comment

Yay!

Comment

horde ftw

Comment

I havent played WoW since before The Burning Crusade.. might have to try to get into it again when I get paid in a couple of weeks. Wouldnt even know where to begin though haha :mvreallyhappy:
                  ESEA ϟ Steam ϟ Twitch.tv ϟ Twitter ϟ Youtube
                  #Zonosaki

Comment

Do it!

Comment

Hopefully this generates a buzz this time around. We were close last time but hopefully cause we keep trying we can have a shot lol

Comment

Like I said, I've talked to the generals. If it doesn't I'll probably join the Alliance side, even though I'm a full on Horde girl. I'm concerned because so far I have three PMS/H20 members if Buddha joins... and that's not enough.

Comment

Keep at it Panther. Actually, send me a PM. Lets have a meeting, I have a new option for you that may make this much easier.

Comment

Alright guys, invite all the people! Let's get this going. Anyone and everyone you can think of.

Comment

So is this full speed ahead and we can start this or what?

Comment

Working...
                              X