My Awesomeous H2O **H2O Villain**

Comment

Re: Guild Wars 2 PMS|H2O PC

I still haven't figured out what race/profession I'm gonna do... lol

Comment

As a heads up my account name to add to your Friends Lists is:

- Death by Omen.1734

Feel free to add me and pm me in game once you're set up. Again I'll be rolling on Stormbluff Isle as soon as the servers are up.

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Kaliea View Post
          I still haven't figured out what race/profession I'm gonna do... lol
          I plan to start out Human/Ele just because that's my most favored race/class from GW1. I do, however, plan to roll a Charr soon after. I might run them in tandem if I find the Ele still familiar. (Oh how I wish I'd preordered two weeks ago instead of last night.)
          ᴰᵒᶜ :mvcelebration: ᴿᵉᵛˣ ᴾᴹˢ

Comment

Totally interested in this! I just don't know how much time I'll be able to play, even though I am hyped for this game. I don't have a whole lot of time every week except for the weekend. Hope that won't be a problem when/if this becomes a division. Do you guys know how many hrs would be required per week?

Hail to the Snap Family: H2O W3akjuice, H2O Trogdor, H2O Fabby, and H2O Snap!

and... Shoutouts to my "unofficial" big sisters XD
            : Elfi PMS, PMS Wedge, and PMS Dot!
            And much love to my latest sister, Lumos! <3

Comment

Originally posted by H2O NakorD View Post
              Totally interested in this! I just don't know how much time I'll be able to play, even though I am hyped for this game. I don't have a whole lot of time every week except for the weekend. Hope that won't be a problem when/if this becomes a division. Do you guys know how many hrs would be required per week?
              Like all other divisions, weekly required hours will be 4 at minimum. Most practices are two hours long with a fifteen minute break between the hours. This doesn't include special events/guild events/dungeon raids/pvp events that could possibly earn extra hours to supplement practice hours.

It all depends on how things are set up but the core is 4 hours a week minimum to remain an active member of a division.

Comment

Woot! We at least have 10 to get started putting together a formal app, all we need to get this off the ground is two more sponsors and preferably a couple more people. Once everyone gets a taste of the game I'll put everything together. I can't wait!

Comment

Didn't know if the hrs was any different since this is a MMO rather than a competitive game; well unless it's strictly a PvP we'd be doing. But I think I might be able to do it then, depending what kind of schedule we have to go by. Though, I won't be around next week when the game comes out, due to a wedding I have to attend, ironically, as another person on here said the same thing heh

Hope you guys don't get too high level by the time I do come back!

Hail to the Snap Family: H2O W3akjuice, H2O Trogdor, H2O Fabby, and H2O Snap!

and... Shoutouts to my "unofficial" big sisters XD
                  : Elfi PMS, PMS Wedge, and PMS Dot!
                  And much love to my latest sister, Lumos! <3

Comment

Alrighty, I'm kicking it in and around Stormbluff Isles just a leveling away and I'd really like to see some friendly faces (etc) up in here. Add me: Church.2350

Comment

Totally hooked on this game LOL. Playing on Gates of Madness as Watersnake.1520.

Don't really have much time to commit to a division with my busy schedule but I wish you all the best of luck.

Comment

I pre-purchased GW2 some time ago and will be downloading the client as soon as I get back home. I played some of the beta and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I definitely see myself in this game for the long haul with my fellow PMS|H2O's. So sign me up for the trial as well.

P.S. You can also put me down for reference. I'm the current Co-Division Leader for H2O NA Halo division.
                        Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
                        Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

on stormbluff now!, swoop da loop , add me, too bad we wont see eachotrher for a while cuz of overflow. but im interested in the divisions

Snipes McGee

Comment

YAY!

Let's start sharing out our names so we can get everyone on the friend's list as well. Just post in here somewhere with Add: (your account name) (put your race/profession if you like - this will help us know which area you started in in-case you've got questions about these specific places).

Add: Church.2350 (Currently leveling my Human Elementalist but have 1 of each race)

Comment

My steam is coulow, however I can't get on till after PAX. . I'll be either an Elementalist or ranger. I'm always playing those the most.

No spoilers!!!

♥ My Sisters xCougarX▪Ruby▪TheSkittles▪Calluna▪Celeste
                              ♥ Mi Amours:Agent Coke▪Star▪P1nkM1st▪Butty578▪Casper▪Born2Kill
                              CLICK FOR Verti's PC STREAM

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Vertigo View Post
                                My steam is coulow, however I can't get on till after PAX. . I'll be either an Elementalist or ranger. I'm always playing those the most.

No spoilers!!!

I can't believe I didn't have you on steam...rectifying that. Also, you're going to LOVE this game, Verti! OMGosh. Can't wait til you get back from PAX and can get in here to play. You'll definitely have lots of us willing to help you too. ;D

No Spoilers but.....THE WORLD IS AMAZING.

Comment

Working...
                                X