Dead island PS3 US Div.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead island PS3 US Div.

Is there one set up? Or Is someone going to set it up. If made already who leader and where to i Apply for it.
    sigpic
    "Because your a Beautiful Lie and I am a Painful Truth"
    Tx Miss Chase

Re: Dead island PS3 US Div.

I would like to set up a Dead Island Division if there is not one already up. But I would say let the Community Decide with a vote is they would like one
    sigpic
    "Because your a Beautiful Lie and I am a Painful Truth"
    Tx Miss Chase

Comment

Re: Dead island PS3 US Div.

If you would like to help start a Dead Island division you would need at least 6 committed people ( how ever we would like to see 8-10 ) to start the division trial. They do not all have to be current members but must be willing to follow our rules and become members at the end of the trial.

You would need to submit a trial request with the forum names and PSN's of the interested members. If the request is accepted the trial will last for 30 days and if at least 6 members are making 4 hours a week the trial will be sucessfull and a division will be created, and apps for leadership posted.

So if your still interested in this that would be how to go about it. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

My spell check has fallen off the face of the earth!! Missing persons aleart If you see Hatemaker direct her to the nearest PC & tell her to say hi to a mofo....:mvsad: Update: Hatemaker is no longer missing :mvboogie:
      Pax East 2014 or Bust!!! :mvpmsh2o:
      Big: PMS Bchick, Little: PMS Hatemaker, PMS HappyHaze, PMS Death H2O: Major-Pwnage

Comment

Working...
      X