X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x_LadyFern_x
    PS4, OCE server

Comment

im down im on pc and ps4 under x408lottoxtv for epic and x408lottox for psn

BIG UPS TO ABSTRACT FOR THE SIG AND A SHOUOUT TO ALL H2O'S

Comment

I'm definitely down to being us back. I miss playing with everyone, and would love to meet new people in the game. Sign me up
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FR3KACID3NT H2O View Post
          I'm definitely down to being us back. I miss playing with everyone, and would love to meet new people in the game. Sign me up
          Evening FR3KACID3NT H2O,

Please let us know which platform you're going to be playing under and what your tag is.

Thank you,
          H2O HugsNKisses

♥ To my little bro and partner in life Grizz H2O & my amazing PMS, ElektraFox PMS
          ♥ To Carson Chaos, Dink H2O, PMS Mariah
          My Crime Fighting Partner H2O Callisto

Comment

Iíd definitely be interested in it coming back.
            Xbox/epic Jokercide

Comment

I'm interested in Fortnite for sure! I miss the Fortnite crew and look forward to meeting everyone!

Xbox is my platform

PMS-RECKLESS is my Epic I believe

Comment

Platform: PC/Xbox
                Epic I.D/Gamertag: FR3KACID3NT H2O
                H2O HugsNKisses
                Last edited by FR3KACID3NT H2O; 06-16-2019, 02:12 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Platform: xbox
                  epic PMS YoriYoshi
                  GT PMS YoriYoshi
                  My H2O Nat | & The Whole Fortnite Division <3

Comment

MEETING NOTES 6/17/19

PMS|H2O Fortnite Division Trial Information & Rules
                    • Trials will typically last 4 weeks long.
                    • 8-10 people MUST make 4 hours per week, ALL FOUR WEEKS, in order for the trial to pass.
                      • It needs to at least be the same 8 people making hours.
                    • IF the those same 8 people donít make hours, the trial will be extended by a week.
                      • (The reasoning behind this is that it takes 8 people to run a division. With division leader and management positions needing to be filled)
                        • -If an extension does happen, please remain patient with each other and the generals. Continue to get hours as you would do IF the trial does pass.
                    • If you, as an individual, miss a week of the trial, a week will be added to your recruitment.
                    • If you miss 3 weeks of making hours during the trial you will be removed from the trial.
                    • Please add all the captains of the trial via Epic Launcher or in game.
                    • On the fourth week of the trial, we will get applications posted for all the staff positions. We encourage everyone to apply. In order for a division to happen, it needs people dedicated to help run the division.
                    • We also need practice captains! Donít be shy! Help out and host some lobbies!
                    • Please refer to the Lobby Schedule for all current and upcoming Practice times.
                      • You can switch between the lobby schedule and trial status docs on the bottom left corner
                    • Our schedule week will run from Monday-Sunday.

PMS|H2O Trial Practice Rules
                    • The practice schedule is in the Eastern TimeZone and all practices run from 11am-2am ET.
                    • MUST have a MIC! (Unless approved beforehand by Vira PMS or H2O HugsNKisses)
                    • Please be appearing online, in game 10 mins PRIOR to the scheduled time of practice.
                    • RSVPíing is recommended, but captains are to invite EVERYONE APPEARING ONLINE. So if you plan on being offline or have your settings blocked, please RSVP by sending the practice captain a message on Discord.
                    • You must be in the practice by the 15 min mark in order to receive credit.
                    • Respect your practice captains. Follow their direction, when splitting lobbies and setting up the gametypes.
                    • Derogatory, racist, AND/or sexual comments of any kind whether joking or serious will never be tolerated
                      • Any member found speaking in this manner will be removed from the trial.
                    • No Teabagging, or negative trash talk in proximity chat.
                    • Should you have a conflict with a captain or someone in a lobby, please contact Vira PMS & H2O HugsNKisses.
                    • Have Fun!

For Lobby Hosts

Lobby Hosts To-Doís
                    • Set up lobbies 10 mins prior to your scheduled time on the Fortnite Voice Channel.
                    • A lobby must have 3 people total from the trial in order for the practice to count.
                    • Once folks are in the voice channel, you can split up people up into smaller lobbies.
                    • Please post lobby attendances within 24 hours of hosting the practice.
                        • All lobby posts must have the day, date and time
                        • Try to post members in alphabetical order by forum name
                    • If you need to cancel a scheduled lobby please do so by posting in the trial thread & in Fortnite Text Channel that you can not host your lobby time. (please include the date and time).
                    • Captains can invite casuals into the practice during the trial, but they do not count towards attendance. Other than that no other guests are allowed in trials.

Rule of Thumb - During the trial, we will leave practices on the schedule, unless you notify us to change the practice. We will send weekly PMs for changes, please check your PMs on Sunday and respond ASAP.

Recruitment Stuff To Cover

Recruitment Stuff to go over with group
                    • Recruits are required to make four hours of practice for four consecutive weeks.
                      • Each practice is 2 hours long.
                    • Once your recruitment is finished, after 30 days you can dual division. However you must complete 4 hours for each division youíre in to remain an active member in both.
                    • If you miss three consecutive weeks of practice without notifying the Recruitment Managers, your recruitment will be terminated. You can re-apply 30 days after your termination, when your schedule permits it.
                    • The use of the word rape will never be tolerated.
                    • You MUST respect everyone within the clan and those you will play with online. Disrespect will not be tolerated, nor will racial slurs, hate speech or negative comments towards one another. You will be warned once, but if the incident is severe enough, you will be automatically removed.
                    • We have a "One and Done" policy with recruits. After one warning for an issue, if the recruit repeats the behavior, they are removed from recruitment and must wait at least 30 days before they are allowed to re-recruit.

Orientation:

During your fourth and final week of recruitment, you will need to attend an orientation. This takes about 1 hour. There is a quiz that you will need to complete after the orientation. You MUST ATTEND in order to complete your recruitment.

Roster Information:
                    • PMS Clan Inc keeps a roster of all members/recruits for all divisions across all platforms. This information is used by the clan and only by the leaders/admins and only if there is a dire need for it. Otherwise it is COMPLETELY confidential and safe information that is not given out.

Last edited by Ovaryacting PMS; 06-18-2019, 01:38 PM.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Hey Guys for me and my husband Burnsy_INK our most active time is from 5.30pm till 11.30pm everynight here in melbourne time and during the day on our days off and weekends, the time above in ET only goes until 4pm our time so now im worried.

Comment

Sorry if I'm being thick but I can't see who the captains are? And what their epic ads are?

Comment

Originally posted by PoizonST View Post
                          Sorry if I'm being thick but I can't see who the captains are? And what their epic ads are?
                          Hey PoizonST,

Check out our Practice Schedule below, should have all the current practice captains and what days/times they're hosting practice. You may also see everyone's Epic Games add on the "Trial Status" tab that you may find on the bottom of the Practice Schedule.

> Practice Schedule <

If there's anything else I may help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

♥ To my little bro and partner in life Grizz H2O & my amazing PMS, ElektraFox PMS

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Sorry can you change my epic name I must have put it wrong just take the 'The' off the beginning please so it's PoizonST. ThePoizonST is my PS tag sorry

Comment

Originally posted by PoizonST View Post
                                Sorry can you change my epic name I must have put it wrong just take the 'The' off the beginning please so it's PoizonST. ThePoizonST is my PS tag sorry
                                Fixed, sorry about that!

Comment

Working...
                                X