I'm back.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back.......

No one probably remembers me... And I don't remember you ether, so we're even. But I'm thinking of joining yea fools again
    Does that mean I gotta do all the new applying and orientation again?
    Last edited by Kintar027; 11-01-2014, 04:42 PM.

Re: I'm back.......

Welcome back! You will need to apply to a division and go through orientation. What division are you interested in?

Comment

I'm on the xbox and Xbox one.
      Honestly I don't really know at this point. I play destiny but I'm waiting to play the new cod and the halo that's coming out soooooooo. I have options...

Comment

You definitely do! We have both a Destiny and Halo division. We currently don't have an H2O CoD division, but I'm hoping once Advanced Warfare comes out that can change. I'm looking forward to it myself.

Comment

I'm kinda surprised the halo division lasted longer then the cod one did... I didn't see that one coming.
          So how do we practice in destiny? There's no custom games /: or something like it. That I have seen but I could be blind as a bat..

Comment

Originally posted by Kintar027 View Post
            I'm kinda surprised the halo division lasted longer then the cod one did... I didn't see that one coming.
            So how do we practice in destiny? There's no custom games /: or something like it. That I have seen but I could be blind as a bat..
            Surprising? I don't know what you mean! Halo's the bestest ever! (For consoles at least ;p)

Comment

Welcome back!! I"m in both the Halo and the Destiny divisions so if you pick one of those I will see you on the battlefield soon!!

PMS Khaleesi, Emma Frost PMS, PMS Saralishous, PMS M0nkey, Zombie PMS
              Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Kintar027 View Post
                If we have only three players show up in a fireteam, we usually run strikes, or do PvE related things. If more than three players show up, we usually run Crucible, and Raids have been done as well.

If more than 6 show up, we split the lobbies evenly.

♦Ardrox | Azrael | Heavenly | Keeba | Ovaryacting | Sassy | Solincia♦
                twitter | facebook | twitch

Comment

First - I agree with HugsNKisses
                  Second - What Tiny Zombie said
                  Third - welcome welcome and just like what. Keeba said I play both Halo and Destiny, I'm in both divisions and hope to see you on the battlefield soon
                  sigpic

Shoutout to my H2O Tyrant Sparta:mvpmsh2o:
                  PMSChaosPhoenix ||Zombie PMS ||
                  PMS Panicmoon||PMS Artifex || Beddi Skeddi|| H2O Jesterhead ||
                  H2O Grif||H2O Timberwolf

Comment

Thanks you girls and guys. Well I think I could pull off two divisions... I'll start with one though... But I honestly don't know which I should start with. So I guess ill side with the game franchise that really paved the way... So which console do you guys rock on?

Comment

I'm currently playing on both the 360 and the Xbox One

PMS Khaleesi, Emma Frost PMS, PMS Saralishous, PMS M0nkey, Zombie PMS
                      Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | YouTube

Comment

360 and One for me as well :3

♦Ardrox | Azrael | Heavenly | Keeba | Ovaryacting | Sassy | Solincia♦
                        twitter | facebook | twitch

Comment

360 and the One
                          sigpic

Shoutout to my H2O Tyrant Sparta:mvpmsh2o:
                          PMSChaosPhoenix ||Zombie PMS ||
                          PMS Panicmoon||PMS Artifex || Beddi Skeddi|| H2O Jesterhead ||
                          H2O Grif||H2O Timberwolf

Comment

Thats awesome to hear!! I have destiny for both. Lol a friend was still behind a gen so we got the 360 version so we could raid and junk...Hopefully I'll play with you guys and girls soon. If you wish you could add me. My GT : Kintar027

Comment

Hello Kintar,
                              We'd love to have you in our destiny division! When you're ready you should submit an application so we can get you started and playing with us! I even made it easy by giving you a link to our forums! Any questions regarding destiny recruitment, feel free to PM me!

http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1848

Comment

Working...
                              X