Waiting for reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for reply

Hey! I got recruited and posted an application for H20 Ps3 CallofDuty. I was wondering when/if I'm supposed to get a reply on it for orientation, its been a little bit more then a day but can anyone give an estimate on one/if there is one?

Re: Waiting for reply

Sometimes it can take a few days depending on what's going on, but you can always PM the Recruitment Manager (H2O Zeus) if you think that maybe your application was missed.

Good luck!

Comment

Your app was responded to the day after it was posted if you havent already please check the reply to your application it will let you know all the information you need to start recruitment.

My spell check has fallen off the face of the earth!! Missing persons aleart If you see Hatemaker direct her to the nearest PC & tell her to say hi to a mofo....:mvsad: Update: Hatemaker is no longer missing :mvboogie:
      Pax East 2014 or Bust!!! :mvpmsh2o:
      Big: PMS Bchick, Little: PMS Hatemaker, PMS HappyHaze, PMS Death H2O: Major-Pwnage

Comment

i sent you two messages on playstation network and the first time i told you to give me a min to give you your orientation and you logged off. i also just now sent you a message as well and you played 3 matches and also went into zombies instead of replying.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X