recruitment meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recruitment meeting

hi guys I showed up for my recruitment meeting tonight wednesday 1st may but no one else did The msg sent to me stated todays date at 8pm in the Halo lobby, which is where I was until 10pm Sydney time, any ideas what happened? Im happy to reschedule, cheers guys
    I've never wanted to be in the limelight but someone's gotta do it token ozzy!

Re: recruitment meeting

Well, since we don't have an Oceania Halo division, I'm guessing the time was most likely NA EST. Did they specify a time zone or just say 8 pm? If it's 8 pm EST, then you've got about 11 hours before the scheduled meeting, being 14 hours ahead of us.

Either way, I'd recommend contacting your Halo recruitment managers for clarification and they should be able to get you squared away!
    BIG hearts: Lil Hoov --- LIL hearts: Vertigo, Postcrossed, & TiNkTiNk
    EXTRA hearts: Cougar, Foxeh, Lady Eve, Pony, & the Mod Squad
    SPECIAL hearts to my space captain, H2O Casper

Comment

Everything for PMS Halo was always in CST, unless things have changed in the last few months. Not sure about the H2O side though.

Comment

H2O Halo Division is eastern time

Comment

I would suggest posting this in the Halo recruitment section so it will be directed to the correct people.

Comment

Hey!

Just a few time zone issues, think we got a date and time that'll work for us both, thanks for the help everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X