practices for recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• practices for recruits

Ok, so my question is, I am a new halo PMS recruit. I just went to my first meeting last night.. woohoo go me. Well, I was trying to read the schedule for new recruits with practices and logging hours and such. I am always on halo at night and sometimes in the afternoon.. I'm not friends with anyone from PMS, so how do i go about invites and getting hours logged and such??
    Let me know! Thanks!

V 1 X 3 N 1 Y

Re: practices for recruits

Generally - the practice captain scheduled for the day should send you an invite. To be sure that you get an invite, it helps to send the captain for the practice a message saying that you will be attending at LEAST 15 minutes before - but no more than 5 or 10.

Flixxy PMS | CeeCee PMS | PMS Lumos | PMS Paine | PMS Victory

#likeabossk #PMSH2OL4D

Comment

Hi V1x!! I'm one of the practice captains for the Halo Division. If you have any questions at all, definitely PM me or one of the recruit managers to help you out (ElektraFox PMS or Lethal VixenPMS) ! You can add me on Xbox live, my GT is my forum name. Here is the practice schedules as of current. Unfortunately, our late evenings are scarce of practices but we have plenty on the weekends.

Also, ElektraFox PMS or Lethal VixenPMS should have added you to the recruits tag (PMS Halo Recrts) on live so that the practice captains can invite you off of that tag. (We can only get you into practices if you are on that tag.) IF there is a practice going on at that hour and you didn't get the invite, always message that practice captain holding the practice so they can get you in.

Your main contacts are Elektra and Lethal regarding getting you started in everything Halo...so if you are NOT on the tag, message them...

but if you have any other questions, let me know! =)

Much <3: Big Sis Lethal Vixen PMS. Fave Troll ElektraFox PMS
      My Awesomeous H2O **H2O Villain**

Comment

Is this for only pms or h2o also

Comment

Originally posted by Smily View Post
          Is this for only pms or h2o also
          For PMS only, H2O recruits have their own practices for the Halo division.

Comment

Working...
          X