Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HG's Sig Thread

Yoooo!!!

OK so I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and start a little itty bitty sig thread to compete with the bigger ones.

"But HG, why should I pick over anybody else to make my sig?"

2 things:

1. I'm fast, give me a render and any other specifics and it'll be done in alf an hour after i see it.

2. experience, I've been making sigs of all different kinds for about 4 or 5 years now and have a good grasps on a large variety of styles.

Banners and Userbars aren't a problem either.

One last thing I need to stress.

Like the great Niel Gaiman once said:

"Artists always work best with limitations."

if you want one, tell me what you want, but also tell what you don't want. I am resourceful but almost no information is not helpful.

that's it, post away.

Latest Requests:

PMS Rizkit:

H2O MiST:

DejaVu PMS:

Mr FruitZ x:

XkimmyX/Trigger (shared):
    Last edited by H2O Gin; 03-18-2011, 05:07 PM.

If you'd like a sig like this one ^^^ post in My Sig Shop and I'll be happy to make you one.
    RB3 Expert Pro Drummer. Ranked 3rd on RB3 Leaderboards. message me on XBL if you want to play.
    GT: HGinCT14 ^_^

Re: HG's Sig Thread

no one wants anything

If you'd like a sig like this one ^^^ post in My Sig Shop and I'll be happy to make you one.
    RB3 Expert Pro Drummer. Ranked 3rd on RB3 Leaderboards. message me on XBL if you want to play.

Comment

which is sad really considering your pretty much better than all the other sig makers with 10 page + threads :]

Comment

I would most definitely, but I've already got a request in someone else's thread. D:

Comment

Even though I have one can I request for another??
          Or you only want yours?

Much love to HgInct for the sig. Hit em up for a original sikk sig. :]
          And to my low key bro Wharalou you is beast.nh yee? :mvsuprisehug:
          Aint never gonna forget Cattleprod my mentor and pops.

Comment

request away, I need work... desperately

Comment

I has to pay you???
              lol
              aaand can you use the one on your first sig
              but like put the recon armor? is that what it is?? lol
              put armor on right side side and put my sigs f.e.a.r shooter
              on the left :] oh oh and make the background exactly as the first sig you made
              it looks awesssooooome
              Dont forget H2O HbDark

Comment

best of luck bro

Comment

btw can you post it up on ur pics
                  Im out gotta wake up early tomorrow :[[[
                  Thanks Hg haha Hb and Hg
                  Peeeaaace and thaaanks :]

Comment

Originally posted by H2O HbDark View Post
                    I has to pay you???
                    lol
                    aaand can you use the one on your first sig
                    but like put the recon armor? is that what it is?? lol
                    put armor on right side side and put my sigs f.e.a.r shooter
                    on the left :] oh oh and make the background exactly as the first sig you made
                    it looks awesssooooome
                    Dont forget H2O HbDark
                    that would go against everything i believe in to make you pay for it. Art is done for art's sake, nothing more. I'll get to work on it tonight.

Comment

[IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/hginct/HbDark.png[/?IMG]

remove the red question mark and you're set, tell me how i did.

Comment

You can use the HTML tags in order to put someone's code for their sig in. its the one that has the "< >" symbol on the bar above the text box.

HTML Code:
                        [IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/hginct/HbDark.png[/IMG]

<3rascal, my PMS girl
                        Twitter | Facebook

Comment

that helps. most other sites that I make sigs for use the [code] button but it doesn't work on this site so i wasn't sure

Comment

OMG
                            Are you serious! That is so legit!!!
                            Thank you Hg screw my old sig the new one is beast.
                            :]]]]
                            Omg bro you seriously have hella talent. no sarcasm im really sincere.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O HbDark View Post
                              OMG
                              Are you serious! That is so legit!!!
                              Thank you Hg screw my old sig the new one is beast.
                              :]]]]
                              Omg bro you seriously have hella talent. no sarcasm im really sincere.
                              thanks for the compliments dude. see if anyone else wants any sigs, I'm happy to fill out any and all requests.

Comment

Working...
                              X