• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No problem! I'm glad you like it!
    Low-Key Siggy Shop ~~~ Deviantart
    <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

• If you're still doing sigs, I would like to check in for one. Gotta read back through the thread on what all you want submitted for requests, but just putting it out there for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by H2O Sarathryn View Post
        If you're still doing sigs, I would like to check in for one. Gotta read back through the thread on what all you want submitted for requests, but just putting it out there for now.
        I'm still doing sigs! Whenever you decide on something for your sig (like a favorite character of an anime/cartoon/game/etc, favorite color(s), what you want it to say, etc) just @ me! you can always check out my DeviantArt gallery too to see what I've done for others

Comment

• damn might have to hit you up for one of these owo

Comment

• H2O Please Faith I'd love to but unfortunately I cant right now. .. I have no internet and no service where I live and I have no idea when I will have internet

Comment

• I'm good to go and taking requests again!

Comment

• OMG Loki PMS ! You make such great Sigs. I would love to put in a request. I am in the COD Div, I love the colors of blue and purples are my favorite colors. and I love bad ass cats! lmao. Are you up for the challenge? lol
                Its not what you say, But what you do that defines you!

Comment

• >.< I never got an email notification! Sorry for the late response PMS Electra Lynx! Thanks ya for the compliment! :3 I'll try to have you something by the end of the week

Comment

• Thanks ok Loki PMS. Take your time. You are very talented. Thank You for trying to put something together. I am very excited. !!!!

Comment

• PMS Electra Lynx I'm sorry I've been taking so long with your request. I've had some personal issues to deal with. So help me I WILL have it to you by the end of this week!! lol getting myself together and ready to go! Soon my friend soon!

Comment

• Oh and I forgot to ask. How do you feel about badass cat girls (or boys whatever you like)? Like stuff around the lines of an anime style with cat ears? A lot of those styles look SUPER awesome in my opinion lol

Comment

• PMS Electra Lynx I've finally got you something!! I'm sorry it took so long! I don't know why but this one just felt difficult to do. I haven't really been myself of late so maybe that's why. Anyway, let me know what you think and if you would like me to try again.

Link to image: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...gqHQAphElrC2Ss

Link to DA if you would like to download: https://www.deviantart.com/lokipms/a...0%3A1580777029

Comment

• Loki PMS Thank you so much for my awesome Sig, I really appreciate the time and effort you put into it.

Comment

• You're very welcome PMS Electra Lynx! I'm glad you like it!

Comment

• I would love my name with some awesome color mist and something fallout related maybe the vault boy or the nuka cola woman get creative with it your stuff is amazing.
                                Last edited by PMS MysticMystery; 09-28-2020, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X