Kindle Fire or Android Tablet 2.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindle Fire or Android Tablet 2.3

I was planning on buying a tablet wanted to know what your guys opinions were on the two. I am not a very tech savvy kind of person no any input would be nice. Thanks in advance

Re: Kindle Fire or Android Tablet 2.3

Well it depends on what you want to do! The kindlefire is kind of like an android tablet, but it doesn't have the google market place, it uses only amazons.

My dad has the kindle fire and if you want it to read, might be the best choice because it's nice and small and portable. if you want it for playing games, watching stuff then I would suggest a android tablet.

if you can though, shoot for the starts and get a 4.0+ tablet. most of the 2.3 ones are really badly made, because a ton were made by bad 3rd parties. Just make sure that you research for reviews on the tablet you get.

good luck!
    I'll miss you all

Comment

I'm a big fan of the iPad 2, but I bought my mom the kindle fire for Christmas and she loves it! I find the screen a bit small for me, since I'm used to a bigger one
      sigpic
      Thank you H2O OldSkool for the AWESOME Sig <3 <3

Comment

there should not be 4.0 tablets. 4.0 is phone, 3.0 is tablet. get a galaxy tab that is updated to 3.0+.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweak17emon View Post
          there should not be 4.0 tablets. 4.0 is phone, 3.0 is tablet. get a galaxy tab that is updated to 3.0+.
          4.0 works for both tablets and phones. It's actually google's plan to make the phones/tablets more alike so that developers have less of an issue updating for a few different Operating Systems.

sadly it's still a while till they come out.
          I'll miss you all

Comment

look for a tablet on 3.0 or higher. the galaxy tab should be on 3.0, and the viewsonic G-Tab can be rooted to 3.0.2.

Comment

Working...
            X