Best Gaming Laptop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Gaming Laptop?

Dell is the best laptop for purpose of gaming. It's also gives a great customer care facilities than other. It's most popular brand among than other brand laptop. I really use this & so suggest you to use this. As,it is expensive thing so think it twice before doing any action
    Last edited by pinteksabestian; 03-05-2012, 11:40 AM.
    mobile phone signal booster

Comment

Asus G74SX or go home

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834230142

♥ Chenbi H2O | H2O Hamstray | Sargonas H2O ♥

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Snaze View Post
        I second this! Although I will warn you.. these things are FREAKING HUGE!! I had one of the newer i7 17" laptops, and it was almost absurd how big it was, especially compared to my MBP .

I could talk forever about this, so Ill try to keep it simple. I have never been a huge Toshiba fan, they are either too "box store" or don't quite measure up in price IMO. On the 15" ASUS, check the model you are looking at and screen resolution. Ive had one that was 1366, and one that was 1680, and I wasn't a big fan. I guess I am just too used to 1920 by now, but I didnt like the switch.

Alienware has gotten a lot better on their offerings I think, although you still pay for the name. I have heard some really good things about their little 11" books, if it suits your need.

Personally, I think the ASUS and MSI notebooks are pretty darn good price for performance, and that is probably the route I would go.

GL HF!

Twitter||Website||Twitch.tv||Facebook
        Forever <3 my Smurfbear Crew, and Bioshock 2 division!

Comment

Yeah I have an Asus G71X.
          Just to update everyone. That ^ is what I went with :-)

Comment

Oh geeze..... I blame Snaze for fooling me and not looking at the dat of the OP!

=p

Twitter||Website||Twitch.tv||Facebook
            Forever <3 my Smurfbear Crew, and Bioshock 2 division!

Comment

Hey now, I said the Asus G74SX, not the Asus G71X.... lol

♥ Chenbi H2O | H2O Hamstray | Sargonas H2O ♥

Comment

There are so many brand and designs out there for laptop and computer, it can be difficult to choose which is the best for gaming. I think Dell and HP is the best laptop brand for gaming.

Comment

The Alienware line of laptops are great in that almost all parts are upgradable.. The Alienware m17x laptop I ordered. Once the Ivy Bridge CPU's by Intel come out, I'll be able to upgrade that, plus I can swap out or add two video cards in SLI/Crossfire. Can add two hard drives and up to 32GB of RAM.

But yeah, the Alienware's pricetag is one of the major detracting factors that will sway people away to other cheaper brands.
                  Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
                  Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Alienwire is best , it has the best cooling system and Gaming Perfomance is amazing.

Comment

Well i have hp probook 4530s and its good for Gaming not really excellent but i heard that Asus G51J is excellent for gaming.

Comment

Working...
                      X