Irc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irc...

Does anyone know any good chat rooms online? Anything would be fine, nothing to populated like AOL's chat rooms but not to small like Omegle.

Can anyone recommend me something that they use or heard of?

Thanks.

Re: Irc...

I usually only spend time in the chatrooms of the software I use, so places like #ubuntu and the like. I am suprised PMS|H2O doesnt have one though.
    Thanks to H2O DreamEater for the awesome sig
    Much love to esgeeone PMS and PMS Retribution

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Woden View Post
      I usually only spend time in the chatrooms of the software I use, so places like #ubuntu and the like. I am suprised PMS|H2O doesnt have one though.
      we do have one:

irc.gamesurge.net

#pmsclan

3/25/2014 marks the 6 Year anniversary that Om Nom Sandvich ElFi and Rascal adopted me as their little bro
      Love to my Skidmark making little bro H2O DriftMonkey

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Pk is 1337 View Post
        we do have one:

irc.gamesurge.net

#pmsclan
        LOL my bad! I shall add it to my autoconnects!

Comment

lol, that irc is dead. I guess AOL was the best. Shame I don't have it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Scelestica View Post
            lol, that irc is dead. I guess AOL was the best. Shame I don't have it anymore.
            IRC is alive and kicking for most free software groups. #Ubuntu and #Gentoo are always numbering in the hundreds and active. IRC is still the cheapest, most stable group chat system going. Most the Java chats embedded in webpages connect to an IRC server, and the flash based chats are just plain awful!

Comment

IRC is still huge among communities. Most major web forums have their own irc channels or networks, and most games have IRC communities related to them. "General" irc communities don't really exist as much anymore.

Comment

I like both forums and chatting real time, but if I had a choice it would be the lather. Except Omegle, that place is scary. =P

Comment

Working...
                X