Hardware Malfunction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardware Malfunction?

Recently I have got back on the internet which means the online funtion is back, however I hadn't previously noticed beforehand that some of the content which I had previously, has now gone? A couple of weeks ago my PS3 basically blinked out on me; deleted my friends list and everything else and I have just recently noticed that my CoD4 Extra Map Pack (Chinatown, Creek etc) isn't on my account anymore?

Have I pressed something wrong, has the PS3 deleted it? :mvshakefist: Is it still running -_-, stupid question but I have to ask >.<

I tried entering the code again but it wont accept it, so we can rule that out for now "/ Help anyone?
    The one that used to be FrickinDisaster.
    Gamertag: AmbaLaBamba PSN: AmbaLaBamba
    Much love to my big sister killerchick101

Re: Hardware Malfunction?

Does anyone know what has happened? Because I am starting to think buying them will probably be an option..although I don't want it to be "/

Comment

ah amber.. if you download them again it wont charge you again.. it SHOULD be in your downloads in the PSstore that is what i had to do when my ps3 packed up and it didnt charge me anything and I downloaded everything I had before.

Aye I know this is a old thread sorry.. but no one answered my dearest division member!
      sigpic
      WMJ + CJE = 831

Comment

my friend, pms aloma. had a similar problem although it was on the XBOX. she even called MS multiple times complaining and they still gave her trouble about re-downloading her map packs, still to day im not sure if she's gotten them yet.

you really should just try giving tech support a call. complain and yell. hopefully everything works out. really hate seeing loopholes in the system. ftl.
        "You will never satisfy your thirst for destruction."
        [poutyness my xbox soulmate]
        :mvshakefist:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Piczel View Post
          ah amber.. if you download them again it wont charge you again.. it SHOULD be in your downloads in the PSstore that is what i had to do when my ps3 packed up and it didnt charge me anything and I downloaded everything I had before.

Aye I know this is a old thread sorry.. but no one answered my dearest division member!
          I will have a look at that, if not then I am going to cry because I miss the Chinatown map. :mvsad: Thank you for some answers, <3 Piczel haha :mvpmsh2o:

Comment

Working...
          X