Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know any ancient peoples of the United States?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know any ancient peoples of the United States?

Are you interested in such a topic? I look at different peoples and it makes me curious. Such as Dakota, for example. I've been studying their history and culture. What peoples are you interested in?

Originally posted by Niccole View Post
    Are you interested in such a topic? I look at different people and it makes me curious. Such as Dakota, for example. I've been studying their history and culture. What peoples are you interested in?
    It's not often you meet people who are interested in the old folks who were in the US. I used to read a lot of articles and watch different shows. It was interesting to me. I generally like to travel and study the history of old peoples of different countries. It's interesting to me. Last time I studied the culture of the Lakota people. I liked their language and decided to start studying them. I found The Lakota Language Consortium website to study the language and culture of the people. It was an interesting experience for me.

Comment

It seems to me that I have no interest in history. I just heard something, that's all.

Comment

Working...
      X