Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Path Ahead

Hello & Good Morning PMS Community!

As you have seen, Clan Leadership have been working away on many different initiatives. One of our core initiatives that we are working on is to bring more focus back into Competitive Gaming. We want to embrace and support women and the next generation of female gamers. Our goal is to give women and young girls a place to share their gaming passions, have a sense of empowerment and support a "pro-women" environment to foster and build competitive gameplay and their skills.

In order to succeed we will be focusing on goals that promote the clan community to increase recruitment, launch new competitive teams and players, obtain sponsorship's and create programs to focus on building our team skills. The ultimate goal is to enable and open opportunities for women gamers and women teams to enter professional leagues. Most importantly, we can't reach our goals without your help. To support these goals, we ask those of you in the community, to help us spread the word and recruit more members to join us. We need members to relaunch and grow our divisions, run small teams, bring in talent, lead community initiatives, and more.

You can read more about our plan and how to get involved at:
    https://www.pmsclan.com/post/pms-clan-our-path-ahead

Don't worry, we are still going to have fun! We plan to host a more variety of Community Events, stream more frequently, and just overall have more ways for you to stay involved in the community. We are going to be at PAX West later this month in the Diversity Lounge, which you can find info on HERE. We are participating in the 2019 Extra-Life Children’s Miracle Network fundraiser and streaming event, you can learn more about that on this blog. Finally, we are going to be running a contest for a logo contest with more details to be revealed in the near future, stay tuned!

Thank you!
    PMS Clan Leadership

**While you are browsing our new website and reading our new blogs, if you run into any issues or have feedback, please post them here in this thread.**
    Last edited by Ovaryacting PMS; 08-15-2019, 09:58 AM.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

I am so beyond excited about this! Let me know what I can do to help spread the word and get this going! I am an OG member from the original Gears of War competitive team and I am majorly interested in getting a team together for Gears of War 5. Happy to see the PMS Clan back in action and looking forward to helping this community grow!

omgitsBUFFY (PMS Buffy)

Comment

I am so excited for all of this! Anything the Clan needs please let me know! <3 <3 <3

PMS Khaleesi, Emma Frost PMS, PMS Saralishous, PMS M0nkey, Zombie PMS
      Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | YouTube

Comment

That is super exciting! Cant wait to see everything that you have in store!

Comment

Glad to see it back to the old times. The Twins convinced me to return so I am here. I can offer my media services to the clan at tournaments and conventions in the PA,NJ,NY,Del area. I can do MD, but Baltimore depends due to the crime wave.

Comment

Working...
          X