Hai :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hai :P

I'll make this intro quick. I'm Asteria or Jade, call me whichever you wish. I'm currently a senior in high school (stuck in hell really). Main hobbies are gaming and snowboarding, with a bit of scuba diving and airsoft on the side. I don't talk much, mostly all you'll here from me is random laughing at some stupidity of mine. So yea, hai

Re: Hai :P

Welcome to the forums! I would wait a few years before claiming high school as hell. lol What games do you play and are you interested in recruiting?

Much Bro Love to H2O Monsta and PMS SassyCassie!
    RIP: My brother H2O Timberwolf! You will be missed!

Comment

Welcome!! So happy to have you here!

Thank you PMS Cassikins for the Sig!
      PMS|H2O Destiny Xbox Division Leader
      Moa|Savior|Jenga|SheWolf

Comment

Main games are Destiny for Xbox One and a whole myriad on PC. WoW, Planetside 2, League of Legends, Guild Wars 2 just to name some. Trying to get MK X and Evolve sometime soon for Xbox. As for recruiting I'd say I'm mildly intrigued

Comment

Hey and welcome! Which game(s) are you interested in recruiting for?

Comment

Destiny would be the only one. Most of my friends play it. And nice Nami-tee signature lol

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Destiny for the Xbox One is one of the few games I play. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'll be joining the Destiny division and hope you will as well.

Comment

Jump Guy.... Joining a division?!?! Stop the presses! This is headline material! lol. and thank you. It was from my friend. and if you join the XBO destiny division, you'll be seeing me there later next month when i recruit into it lol

Comment

I join divisions sometimes. >.<

Comment

I'll add you tomorrow. Always looking for new people for L34 and L35 PoE, Hard Raids, etc

Comment

Welcome to the forums!
                      Thanks to PMS CassieRose for the awesome Sig!

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I'm one of the division leaders for Destiny Xbox, feel free to add me, I play nightly! Look forward to your recruitment & getting to game with you

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

♦Ardrox | Azrael | Heavenly | Keeba | Ovaryacting | Sassy | Solincia♦
                          twitter | facebook | twitch

Comment

Welcome! Good luck with recruitment, let us know if you have any questions ^_^

Aww Spock..
                            Twitter|Instagram|PSN: PMS_Sugarpuff

Comment

I actually do have one question. How do you set those awesome backgrounds I see on everyone's profile?

Comment

Working...
                              X