Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all! Radio Host, Journalist, Batfreak.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all! Radio Host, Journalist, Batfreak.

Hey all, I'm Batfreak, aka "Roy." I help run two successful comic book news sites (dccomicsnews.com and darkknightnews.com). I also produce podcasts so if anyone needs a producer I'm the guy. I'm married with two kids and a third on the way (we don't know what it is yet). My oldest is a boy, his name's Scotty. And my daughter (who just celebrated her first birthday last week) is Holly Quinn.

There is almost nothing I don't know about the Batman universe and many have tried and failed to stump me in Bat-trivia but if you think you can do better, I encourage you to try .

Currently I only game on PC and my 3DS, however I plan on buying an Xbox 360 and PS4 soon and once those events happen we can play together online.

I have worked professionally in commercial radio since 2010 and hope to one day be able to work full-time as a professional voice actor.

My hope with this clan is to network and build real, lasting professional relationships with as many members here as I can.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to a nice long stay here with PMS|H2O.

"Gotham City. No Man's Land. The sight shouldn't shock me. It does. No buses, no trains, no cars...even the people whisper. The silence is deafening. One of the first lessons I learned was not to leap before I look. Look too hard, though, and you can lose the will to leap."

Re: Hello all! Radio Host, Journalist, Batfreak.

You should get a One instead of a 360! And welcome!

I love comics as well, so I'll have to take a look at both of your sites when I get some down time in the next few days.

I hope to see you around! Let me know if you have any questions.

♦Ardrox | Azrael | Heavenly | Keeba | Ovaryacting | Sassy | Solincia♦
    twitter | facebook | twitch

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Tiny Zombie View Post
      You should get a One instead of a 360!
      Hi, Zombie! Only reason I want to get a 360 is because I used to own one and have a TON of games I bought through the XBL marketplace. Then my console burned out and fried so I was left with nothing but my 3DS.

I hope you do get the chance to check out my sites. I'm pretty active as a managing editor, and since we've just lost one of our writers I'm filling in on Mondays. I even developed a custom style guide for our staff. It's pretty cool what working with those sites has allowed me to accomplish.

"Gotham City. No Man's Land. The sight shouldn't shock me. It does. No buses, no trains, no cars...even the people whisper. The silence is deafening. One of the first lessons I learned was not to leap before I look. Look too hard, though, and you can lose the will to leap."

Comment

So Are you thinking of joining a division? We have a few PC ones since you're just on PC at the moment.

No 3DS divisions, unfortunately. Lol

Comment

I wasn't sure if there WERE any PC divisions because the H2O list is empty on the home page . I play mostly old PC games anyway, like Counter-Strike: Source, Left 4 Dead 2, Half-Life 2...just to name a few.

And I have just gotten into Starbound and Dota 2. I'd LOVE to play with people, because most of the time my games just end up sitting on my desktop collecting digital dust. But I'm a console gamer deep down.
          Last edited by Batfreak; 01-08-2015, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Rosters are currently down, we are doing a site revamp soon.

We have a CS:GO division and League of Legends.

Comment

I might be interested in LoL. I hated CS:GO though lol

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Congrats on the soon to be newest addition to your family!

Comment

Hey and welcome! Batman question! Does Batman eat sushi? ;_; Please say no... too many people are already after me for food >,<

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Fishfinity View Post
                    Hey and welcome! Batman question! Does Batman eat sushi? ;_; Please say no... too many people are already after me for food >,<
                    Hello! And yes, like many fish-loving humans, Batman (or rather, Bruce Wayne) has been known to eat sushi.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! :mvboogie:
                      Thanks to PMS CassieRose for the awesome Sig!

Comment

Welcome to the site!! I LOVE Batman, have ever since my cousin got mad me for fumbling through his batman comic collection, I was a curious 8 year old . I will definitely check out your sites when I get the chance.

If you do get that 360, feel free to add me, I still play occasionally since the Xbox One has my attention most days though.

~Moa~

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Originally posted by Batfreak View Post
                          Hello! And yes, like many fish-loving humans, Batman (or rather, Bruce Wayne) has been known to eat sushi.

No no no!!!! *swims away*

Comment

Working...
                          X