Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings.

Originally posted by L1B3R4T0R View Post
    Hey thanks for welcoming me, I vary from Grand Theft Auto 5, Black ops II, Halo, Forza, Titanfall and Final fantasy. Feel free to send me a friend request! we may play a game together!
    Hello and welcome. I too play BLOPS, Halo and Titanfall on the box. But I play all FF's on the PS. It's a thing lol. Hope to see you around in a game.
    sigpic

Shoutout to my H2O Tyrant Sparta:mvpmsh2o:
    PMSChaosPhoenix ||Zombie PMS ||
    PMS Panicmoon||PMS Artifex || Beddi Skeddi|| H2O Jesterhead ||
    H2O Grif||H2O Timberwolf

Comment

Originally posted by L1B3R4T0R View Post
      Hey thanks for welcoming me, I vary from Grand Theft Auto 5, Black ops II, Halo, Forza, Titanfall and Final fantasy. Feel free to send me a friend request! we may play a game together!
      Welcome to the forums i love playing GTAV all the time and im in the halo division you should check both out i play with people in both divisions and they are pretty cool and nice people

Comment

Hey, Welcome to the forums! Hope to play with you on Xbox sometime, adding your gt now!

olllllllo <3 My Big Sis PMS Mz Chaos & My LiL Sis PMS Eternityx :mvreallyhappy: olllllllo
        ~H2O Grif~ShocK~Heavenly Fightr~Gilly H2O~PMS Clarabarton~ Grizz H2O~

Comment

Welcome to the forums! See you around!

♦Ardrox | Azrael | Heavenly | Keeba | Ovaryacting | Sassy | Solincia♦
          twitter | facebook | twitch

Comment

Sorry for the late replies guys/girl, If anyone that could be nice enough to help me get into the Grand Theft Auto Division, that'd be great. i don't play it as much anymore but i can tell you i am still as good as i was before, including getting better. If you ever need a death match partner, you're more than welcome to choose me, I have a good 45 spaces in my 360's friends list, so not only could i play GTA V more, I could have 45 more buddies to have fun and get competitve with. Please, if anyone can direct me in the right way. Help me get into the GTA V Division.
            ~Felix

Comment

Originally posted by PMS PanicMoon View Post
              Hey, Welcome to the forums! Hope to play with you on Xbox sometime, adding your gt now!
              You might want to tell me your Gamertag haha, i get confused and delete a whole lot of people..

Comment

H2O Camino aka L1B3R4T0R, so glad you are playing a more active role.

i do hope your friend does become a full fledge H2O as well

PM'd you all the instructions on how to be active in GTA V Xbox Division

Comment

Working...
                X