Hi, I'm new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm new.

I thought this would be a great place to branch out too, I have xbox one and 360, ps3, ps4, origin steam, desura, wii u, and 3ds xl, i play pretty much anything, so hit me on here or pm me lol Have an AWESOME DAY!

Re: Hi, I'm new.

hi and welcome to the forums
    sigpic
    you know who r luv ya

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forums! what games do you play? I see lots of consoles, but what games do you like to dabble in? ^_^

I play xbox 360 and Xbox one, lots of halo, titanfall, borderlands, minecraft, and others here.
      ❤️ Minx-a-chu ❤️
      Rabbit, Itatchi, Kryptic

Comment

in all honestly i try to keep up with all the big titles, i am currently playing halo, infamous second son, borderlands 2, titanfall, but my collection is ever growing
        http://raptr.com/WalkingPsyco/

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

♥ ♥

Comment

Welcome to the forums
            Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
            Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Welcome!

Aww Spock..
              Twitter|Instagram|PSN: PMS_Sugarpuff

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!!!

olllllllo <3 My Big Sis PMS Mz Chaos & My LiL Sis PMS Eternityx :mvreallyhappy: olllllllo
                  ~H2O Grif~ShocK~Heavenly Fightr~Gilly H2O~PMS Clarabarton~ Grizz H2O~

Comment

Hi there! I am PMS Phoenixraine I play mainly on the 360 atm till Xmas then we are hoping to get a Xbox One and I play Pokemon X on the 3DS. I play a lot of Halo 4 and Minecraft and any other games I can get my hands on.

Much love 4 my Sisters Heavenly Fightr, PMS Maleifcent, PMS Lightning and PMS Shy Achvmntand my Best Friend/Sister in RL PMSChaosphoenix
                    Xander, my son, my world, I love you, always.
                    :mvclap:JOLLY GOOD!:mvboogie:

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forums Alexis

I see you play a lot of PC game and most play of GTA V and Black Ops. I LOVE the first Black Ops. I was very addicted to it once they came out with Halo Reach. Black Ops was my main game till I hop back on Halo when Halo 4 was out. But even now I still play at least Black Ops 2 zombies or SnD.

If you ever want someone to play some Halo 4 or GTA V on the xbox feel free to invite me any time. You'll most likely see with a few H2O's or PMS's in a party chat at night.

Gamertag: Im Rabbit
                      Twitch: MzRabbit
                      Senpai: Vira (Nessa)|My Good Friend: Sonico

Shy | Phelixia | Eviljak | Minxy | Delirium
                      ♥ Virsachi | Itachi | TimberWolf | Licit | Kryptic | Raiine
                      ♥ Deuces | Callisto | Hugs | Nerdy ♥

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I'm a Division Leader for Halo If you would like to play or hit up one of our practices feel free to PM me on here or message me on Xbox, my gamertag is Emma Frost PMS

♥♥♥ Mercedes is My Rock ♥♥♥
                        My Big Sis Blue Rose PMS, My Littles PMS Khaleesi, Keeba PMS & PMS RebelChick
                        Iczoxochitl PMS ~ The best Co anyone could ask for! •◇°•°◇• My H2O & Confidant Sonico H2O

Comment

Working...
                        X