Hi friends ^_^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi friends ^_^

I was pretty bored at work..and looked at the recruitment/team forums on LoL for the first time..in 2 years, and saw Ceyla's thread about ya'll. I decided to check it out, and you guys seem pretty cool, so I just made this account and am planning on submitting to be in the League division! That's pretty much the only game I play.

Personal info: My name is Chris, born and raised in North Carolina, I am 24 and I joined the Navy back in 2010 after doing some college. I was pursuing my degree in civil engineering, but I just couldn't stick to it. As of now my contract in the Navy will end in 2016, I am a spanish linguist, and currently work in San Antonio. I love all types of sports and have been playing ice hockey since I was 5 years old.

About my league gaming: My bestfriend got me into league back in 2010, and I started off slow, but have been addicted ever since. My main IGN: Crebcakes, is currently at Diamond 2. I have 4 accounts total (three that are level 30)...so I guess you could say between the gym, work and home I have dedicated alot of time to League . Eventually my goal is to hit Challenger...maybe ;p. I'm just looking for fun people to play league with and be able to do some normals and maybe troll around a bit . I guess the most shocking/memorable experiences from leagues are being in solo queue games with some pros, back in season 2 I was in a game with locodoco, and in season 3 I had games with reginald, doublelift/aphromoo (luckily on my team, thank god!), chaox, and this season so far I have had the rain man three times in my games .

But anyway, that's a little about me, just wanted to drop in and say hi.

Re: Hi friends ^_^

Nice to meet you Crebcakes. I'm glad that you're interested in joining the League of Legends division. I'm personally half way thru my recruitment since I've been an H2O for 3+ years now so its only 2 week but for new people its 4 weeks. I can say that everyone I met so far both PMS/H2O are amazing people and are all unique so you will definitely find someone you click with. My name is Christian but I play under the Tag Inkplicity. I'm pretty bad at league but that's because I've only played for 3+weeks . I know there are other Diamonds in our division so you will probably get to know them well. Overall I wish you good luck and welcome to the forums and to the family.

Signature made by: PMS RaylaDevine :mvboogie:

Comment

Thanks, it's refreshing to find a good community like this! And I can understand that..I was pretty bad at league for awhile after I started playing it...but since I've been playing for....about 4 years now, I guess eventually you just learn! Hopefully see you around in league!

Comment

Yes, it's quite perfect. I hope so also. I might actually learn something.
        Trust me everyone will welcome you with open arms. The League Of legends division managers and leader are really friendly, helpful and will get you thru your recruitment with ease when you decide to put an application in. No worries take your time and get a feel for a couple of people and the rules.

Originally posted by Crebcakes View Post
        Thanks, it's refreshing to find a good community like this! And I can understand that..I was pretty bad at league for awhile after I started playing it...but since I've been playing for....about 4 years now, I guess eventually you just learn! Hopefully see you around in league!

Signature made by: PMS RaylaDevine :mvboogie:

Comment

Welcome and good luck with recruitment!

Sister love to PMS MzSalty and PMS TiNkTiNk
          :mvsuprisehug:

Comment

Helloooooo,

Good luck recruiting and I hope you have fun in the Clan!! We don't bite... okay they don't bite... I just can't help myself

-Neeks
            sigpic
            PMS Nova H2O DufferzH2O GillyPMS TheBotoxChickenH2O Rikisuma
            Pink Fluffy Unicorns, Dancing on Rainbows! - So addictive... halp.

Comment

Nice to meet you!! Welcome to the forums!!

PMS Khaleesi, Emma Frost PMS, PMS Saralishous, PMS M0nkey, Zombie PMS
              Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | YouTube

Comment

Hi!!! Welcome to the forums!!!
                ❤️ Minx-a-chu ❤️
                Rabbit, Itatchi, Kryptic

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Thanks everyone! And for the league players, hope to see you all in game!

Comment

To make sure I'm not missing anything..I have to wait for admins to give me rights, don't I?....if not I have NO idea where to find the application for the league division, because every link I try it just says I don't have privileges. Seems pretty self-explanatory but better to ask I guess

Comment

To make sure I'm not missing anything..I have to wait for admins to give me rights, don't I?....if not I have NO idea where to find the application for the league division, because every link I try it just says I don't have privileges. Seems pretty self-explanatory but better to ask I guess
                        Have you verified your account through the message sent to your email inbox?

Comment

I sure did! I just tried posting on another topic too, and it says it has to be approved first, so, I guess I just need rights?

Comment

I sure did! I just tried posting on another topic too, and it says it has to be approved first, so, I guess I just need rights?
                            Yessir!!

I'll go ahead and message an admin and get that process completed a little faster.

Comment

Thanks! Not to rush anyone..but I have 3 days off from work coming up and would like to take those days to get to know the people in the league division a little bit more

Comment

Working...
                              X