Well Now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Now...

So I have never made one of these before so figured why not! I am Jerriok H2O as you can tell by the name with this... hmm, I've been in clan since June of 2012.

I joined the League of Legends Division on PC Platform. Ended up becoming Division Leader for it for awhile, I think highly of what I accomplished but I believe I could have done better and made the people even happier and the division even larger...and I hope to one day do so. I took some time off and am now back! Already a PC for LoL again haha, I am not a fan of sitting back not being involved with this division when I am in it. If you haven't tried League I suggest looking into it! It can be quite fun For those of you in Division, or recruiting I am sure I will see you around during practices etc~ Besides LoL I dabble in other games but nothing has 100% grabbed my concentration (except ESO) but im only getting to dabble in that right now as well via the occasional beta(SO CLOSE TO RELEASE OMG WOOO!).

So I think thats it for my introduction~ Oh and I use "~" in my messages cause I think its underused on the keyboard and its all wavy and fun...lol, obviously I am a bit of a dork/nerd but what gamer truly isn't~?

Again check out league you may like it and I may see you around~ Take care all!

Re: Well Now...

[QUOTE=
    So I think thats it for my introduction~ Oh and I use "~" in my messages cause I think its underused on the keyboard and its all wavy and fun...lol, obviously I am a bit of a dork/nerd but what gamer truly isn't~?

Again check out league you may like it and I may see you around~ Take care all![/QUOTE]

Hi Jerriok!:mvwave: I like using the wavy thing too if I'm quoting something, lol. What does your name mean?

Love the sig:mvgiggle:

Comment

Jerry in Oklahoma Jerr i OK Jerriok >_< I wasn't very clever

Comment

Well Jerriok H2O, you think that you're original but the tilde (~) is used in many languages as a diacritic. Such as follows, just to name a few:
        • Spanish - ˝
        • Portugese - Ń, §
        • Filipino - ˝, ng̃
        • Vietnamese - Ń, ẽ, ĩ, §, ũ, ỹ
        • Estonian - §

Though I'm sure they will allow you usage without any discontent. :mvlove:
        sigpic
        I'm all about love, rainbows, unicorns, and sometimes pandabears.

Comment

:P But, Oski! He uses it just as a ~ at the end of a word not above to change the pronunciation or other. Sooo, ! lol unless I'm reading it wrong.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Jerriok H2O Nice to meet you ^_^

| #Gleek & #KatyCat |
            | Professional Creative Artist |
            | Steam: PinkiePie91 | PSN: AmethystKacey |
            | ♥ To My H2O TheBiggerStickWins ♥ |

Comment

Heya Amethyst Minecraft eh!? I fail so hard at that game. I'm all *digs upwards* *dies from lava to the face* haha

Comment

Well how many of you are gonna forget intro man heheheh
                at least you got to do it .

Time passes we grow but some just get wiser

Comment

Originally posted by Jerriok H2O View Post
                  Jerry in Oklahoma Jerr i OK Jerriok >_< I wasn't very clever
                  Lol, it's ok. I'm not very good at coming up with names either. I just use the same one for everything, lol.

Comment

I feel weird saying welcome, as you have been here longer than myself so I will start with "Hello , nice to meet you Jerriok!" haha

*H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
                    Rabbit | Canadian | MightyGunz | Mercy | Reikura | Ratchet
                    Trouble Makers: Ironhide , Snowbunnie , Techno , Clovir
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

Nice to see you return Jerriok.
                      League is one game I will never get good at, or any MOBA based game for that matter. I fail so hard at even killing bots in that game. lol
                      Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
                      Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Nice to meet you! I've been meaning to try out League of Legends, it looks pretty good ^^

Much love to my fiancÚ and H2O DJ Drewman H2O <3
                        Hugs to my Little Sister and fellow Carnoustonian PMS Calaes
                        PMS/H2O CoD Division Leader EU 360 [2008 - 2010]

Comment

Its a lot of fun for me at least, You have to be prepared for the people you will have to deal with though..~ and nice to meet you Starlight and Callisto~ And good to see you again FantomexX. And I understand what you mean by not getting good at it. Ive been playing for years and I still have a LOT to learn to be a true competitor, but I know enough now to be able to enjoy myself in competitive games

Comment

Working...
                          X