Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konnichiwa

Good Day All,

If you are living in the NE like me, hope you are fairing well with the snow and cold this year. =)

I am new to this forum, but have been an avid gamer since the first computers were around. I am going to date myself here, but I built my first PC with an Intel 8088 processor. Fast forward to today, and I have a gaming PC, laptop, home server, tablets, smartphones, etc. I love technology and the games that it enables.

My primary console(s) is my XBOX 360 and XBOX One. I just bought a new XBOX One for my parents as well. They like the voice activated features and I like being able to easily Skype with them from our living rooms. My mom is addicted to Assassins Creed 4. =) She has trouble with running, but has the counter attack down!

I also have a PS3, but waiting on something compelling for the PS4.

I play a lot of games; primarily RPGs, Shooters, and Action. Lately I have been playing Assassins Creed 4 on XBONE and GTA5 on XBOX 360; also played a lot of Borderlands 2. I am excited for Watch Dogs, Titan Fall, Destiny, and The Division (all on XBONE). They are all on pre-order. =)

I work for one of the largest telecommunications companies in the country as a project manager, deploying multi-million dollar infrastructure projects. I have a network and systems engineering background.

I also served in the US Air Force, traveled the world a bit and want to see more.

I am very excited to be here and looking forward to meeting new and interesting people who are mature and helpful. Online gaming for me has often turned me off because of the obnoxious behavior of many that I encountered. I have always preferred team based activities as opposed to raw PvP or deathmatch type multi-player.

Hope to see some of you in GTA5
    MMOs that I have played and still have accounts: Rift, SWTOR, STO, GW2

Wish you all good gaming!
    -Mako

Re: Konnichiwa

Hi Mako! Welcome to the forums and thank you for your service! I can't wait for Titanfall either <3

Are you interested in recruiting for a division? It's nice to meet you! :mvcelebration:

♥ ♥

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I'm excited for pretty much all the same games that you are.

PMS Khaleesi, Emma Frost PMS, PMS Saralishous, PMS M0nkey, Zombie PMS
      Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | YouTube

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I have to second Nova, I'm also pretty excited for Titanfall too.

Comment

Thanks much

Please forgive my ignorance, but not familiar with all the divisions yet.

Comment

No worries!

Take a look here and see if anything might interest you

♥ ♥

Comment

Ahhh "face palm"

Arigato.

I have Battlefield 4 on XBONE and like GW2 on PC. Have not been playing either recently but would be interested in hooking up with some good groups on either of those specific divisions.

Comment

I can say the BF guys and gals are awesome. Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

welcome

Time passes we grow but some just get wiser

Comment

Originally posted by Mako View Post
                      Ahhh "face palm"

Arigato.

I have Battlefield 4 on XBONE and like GW2 on PC. Have not been playing either recently but would be interested in hooking up with some good groups on either of those specific divisions.
                      Battlefield XBOX, you should join them. Best Division hands down.

Welcome to the clan forums, hope you find the communtiy to your liking. Please enjoy this complimentary GIF and if you look to your left and right there are no emergency exits. Enjoy the show!

/) (\
                      Brohoofs to my fellow Battleponies;
                      Aperture, BlueJay, Nova, Chaser, Pony, PRISMA,
                      Fluttershy 007 and Arcadian

Comment

Welcome to the Forums
                        PMS DarkAngel H2O Wheatley H2O Oskietje
                        Special thanks to PMS RaylaDevine for the Siggy

Comment

Welcome to the Community! Hope to see you around

♥♥♥ Mercedes is My Rock ♥♥♥
                          My Big Sis Blue Rose PMS, My Littles PMS Khaleesi, Keeba PMS & PMS RebelChick
                          Iczoxochitl PMS ~ The best Co anyone could ask for! •◇°•°◇• My H2O & Confidant Sonico H2O

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I can already sense I am in the right place. =)

Comment

Hey there! Nice pre-order list. I'm also excited for those games, too Welcome!
                              Currently: Editorial Director, Community Engagements Member
                              Previous: Roster Manager in the PC LoL Division
                              :mvdj:
                              Follow me on Twitter @SvennaCirclet or watch me on Twitch!
                              Want a Lootcrate subscription?

Comment

Working...
                              X