Introduction? Never heard of it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction? Never heard of it.

I'm Fred. Point my guns at people (in-game, yes) and fire virtual pellets (pewpew). Don't bad-mouth the Wings in my presence, and we'll be fine. Former hockey player and student of stuff (great subject). Yes, I am indeed "pants-on-head retarded". That's all.

Questions?

"war is not a river, or a lake, but an ocean of all that is evil." - Gustav II Adolf

"the good fighter will be terrible in his onset, and prompt in his decision." - Gérard Chaliand (on Sun Zi)

Re: Introduction? Never heard of it.

Welcome to the forums! What games do you play?
    Thanks to PMS CassieRose for the awesome Sig!

Comment

Battlefield.

"war is not a river, or a lake, but an ocean of all that is evil." - Gustav II Adolf

"the good fighter will be terrible in his onset, and prompt in his decision." - Gérard Chaliand (on Sun Zi)

Comment

Welcome to the forums, good luck with your recruitment fellow Swede...
        sigpic
        I'm all about love, rainbows, unicorns, and sometimes pandabears.

Comment

Varför inte bara skriva på svenska? Verkar ganska dött här på forumen.

Comment

Nej det är inte dött här... om man skriver på svenska ingen kommer att förstå; det verkar orättvist.
            sigpic
            I'm all about love, rainbows, unicorns, and sometimes pandabears.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Oskietje View Post
              Nej det är inte dött här... om man skriver på svenska ingen kommer att förstå; det verkar orättvist.
              Det var inte menat för någon annan heller. Simple, right?

Comment

Ok, back to english! Hello, welcome You should definitely check out the battlefield division and join us :mvwave:

Holla at my bff H2O Treebz & my H2O, H2O Threadz
                Much love to my boyfriend Lt Baker540

Comment

-_- In a language I don't speak... LOL Hello and welcome to the forums!

Comment

hi and welcome to the forums
                    sigpic
                    you know who r luv ya

Comment

Originally posted by I Rizkit I View Post
                      Ok, back to english! Hello, welcome You should definitely check out the battlefield division and join us :mvwave:
                      Already did, babyskates.

Thanks for the lukewarm welcomes.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Now just so we're clear, is this Wings the American folk rock band, Wings the band Paul McCartney started, the Detroit Red Wings hockey team, the 1916 silent film The Wings, Wings the video game, the lesser-known Kalamazoo Wings (also hockey) or Philadelphia Wings (lacrosse), Wings, either the BBC television series or the Discovery channel series about aircraft, or perhaps the popular 1990s comedy sitcom Wings, Wings the novels by either Mikhail Kuzmin, Aprilynne Pike, or Terry Pratchet, Wings the Arthur Kopit play, Wings, the either US or Canadian magazines, Wings the cigarette brand, or Wings the hairstyle?

I'd hate to offend.

Otherwise, welcome and enjoy your stay. The BF360 people are good people.
                          Last edited by Ruby Kavalier; 04-23-2013, 06:31 AM.
                          BIG hearts: Lil Hoov --- LIL hearts: Vertigo, Postcrossed, & TiNkTiNk
                          EXTRA hearts: Cougar, Foxeh, Lady Eve, Pony, & the Mod Squad
                          SPECIAL hearts to my space captain, H2O Casper

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby PMS View Post
                            Now just so we're clear, is this Wings the American folk rock band, Wings the band Paul McCartney started, the Detroit Red Wings hockey team, the 1916 silent film The Wings, Wings the video game, the lesser-known Kalamazoo Wings (also hockey) or Philadelphia Wings (lacrosse), Wings, either the BBC television series or the Discovery channel series about aircraft, or perhaps the popular 1990s comedy sitcom Wings, Wings the novels by either Mikhail Kuzmin, Aprilynne Pike, or Terry Pratchet, Wings the Arthur Kopit play, Wings, the either US or Canadian magazines, Wings the cigarette brand, or Wings the hairstyle?

I'd hate to offend.

Otherwise, welcome and enjoy your stay. The BF360 people are good people.
                            I like you already.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post
                              I'm Fred. Point my guns at people (in-game, yes) and fire virtual pellets (pewpew). Don't bad-mouth the Wings in my presence, and we'll be fine. Former hockey player and student of stuff (great subject). Yes, I am indeed "pants-on-head retarded". That's all.

Questions?
                              You enjoy Zero Punctuation? You're alright in my book, welcome to the forums!

Much thanks to PMS Chaser for my signature! :mvboogie:

Comment

Working...
                              X