Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhh Hey :)

Hey everyone,

My names Kay, I'm 22 years old from the UK.

I've been wandering around a bit for a few years gaming and saw this team on the news. So I thought I'd check it out.

I play XBOX 360 - Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Lollipop Chainsaw and a bit on other CoD titles and BF3

I also play Minecraft on my Mac (which works with PC :P)

Uhh bit about me I suppose..

I like making jewellery. I have my own graphic design small business making logos for small businesses. I have a HND in Graphic Design.

I like to get into a lot of Tv series, so far I've done; Friends complete, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, The Big Bang Theory, CSI NY, Vegas and Miami, NCIS, Body Of Proof, The Mentalist and Glee. I'm currently working my way through The Walking Dead after just starting Season 3. After that i think I'm gonna start Game Of Thrones, maybe :P

My favourite colour is Pink, but I like purple too :3

A bit of an honest truth but I'm kinda quiet but I don't like being left out, once I get used to people and join in a lot I come out my shell.

I'm not just here to game, I would like to make some decent friends too.

I really like Daft Punk. And most music actually. I like to dance (never had a dance class though). I am addicted to Bruno Mars' Locked Out Of Heaven though

I have a boyfriend, called Ollie, who is a software engineer, he's like my own nerd. He's been very supportive for me and we've been together nearly 4 and 1/2 years. I went through a nasty bout of depression and self harm at the start of this year and I'm on meds so sometimes I get really tired and CBA to do anything. But with the warm weather coming in too, I'm starting to perk back up again.

So I'm hoping there's a small, warm space for me somewhere that I can join and make some friends.. Maybe someone to take me under their wing :3 I'd appreciate it

Much love - Kay x
    Last edited by PMS Amethyst; 04-22-2013, 02:40 PM.

| #Gleek & #KatyCat |
    | Professional Creative Artist |
    | Steam: PinkiePie91 | PSN: AmethystKacey |
    | ♥ To My H2O TheBiggerStickWins ♥ |

Re: Uhh Hey

Hi Kay, and welcome to the forums!

I'm sure you'll find a nice warm place here I absolutely love Game of Thrones and by the looks of your tastes in certain series, which are very similar to mine!, I think you'll love it too!

I came from the BF3 division (for Xbox) and they're a pretty hilarious and friendly group. If you're ever in need of a buddy on the Battlefield, you'll always find someone there! My gt is PMS Nova - hit me up if you catch me online! I try my best to get on BF3 when I'm not swamped with school work ^-^

Welcome!

♥ ♥

Comment

Welcome to the forums!
      Thanks to PMS CassieRose for the awesome Sig!

Comment

Welcome to the forums. Like PMS Nova, I'm a huge fan of Game of Thrones and jumped on the bandwagon very late in comparison to the rest of the fan base. But I'm totally into it now.

Good luck with your recruitment process.
        sigpic
        I'm all about love, rainbows, unicorns, and sometimes pandabears.

Comment

Hi! Deeeefinitely start watching Game of Thrones.. and Daft Punk is where it's at Btw, welcome :mvwave:

Holla at my bff H2O Treebz & my H2O, H2O Threadz
          Much love to my boyfriend Lt Baker540

Comment

welcome to the forums
            sigpic
            you know who r luv ya

Comment

Hey,

I'm Shane, first off.. Welcome to the forums, which division do you plan on joining? The CoD side would love to have you. They are very friendly and always about to play, I'm fairly new myself and have already made some good friends there.

Hit me up on Xbox if you fancy some CoD or Minecraft, I'm "Mr Swoopz"

Comment

Welcome, Kay. I also vote that you start Game of Thrones. The show is fantastic, the books are also amazing.

Also, Locked Out Of Heaven is my JAM.

Swoopz is right that the COD folk would love to have you - the EU and NA PMS ladies are kind of having a cuddlefest right now, so feel free to message with any questions you have! I also play Battlefield, though not as frequently as I'd like given time constraints, and you'd have a good time if you went to their division, too.
                BIG hearts: Lil Hoov --- LIL hearts: Vertigo, Postcrossed, & TiNkTiNk
                EXTRA hearts: Cougar, Foxeh, Lady Eve, Pony, & the Mod Squad
                SPECIAL hearts to my space captain, H2O Casper

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes! And I'm thinking of joining the CoD Eu yeah x

| #Gleek & #KatyCat |

Comment

Hello and welcome!! Good luck with recruitment ^_^

Much <3: Big Sis Lethal Vixen PMS. Fave Troll ElektraFox PMS
                    My Awesomeous H2O **H2O Villain**

Comment

Hi new lady. Welcome to PMS. Good luck with recruitment

Thank You PMS Sheryl for my sick sig n bar

Comment

Welcome too the forums
                        PMSPMS AsianLotus

Comment

Welcome the to forums and good luck with recruitment
                          Thank you Sheryl PMS for doing this awesome sig for me

Comment

I'm a bit confused, I've applied for a division but haven't been contacted yet :/ I messaged a practice captain who said someone would contact me but still no word :S

| #Gleek & #KatyCat |

Comment

Welcome to the forums! If you need help try messaging the Recruitment Managers for the Division you are recruiting into. If you aren't sure, send me a private message and I'll find out for you

♥♥♥ Mercedes is My Rock ♥♥♥
                              My Big Sis Blue Rose PMS, My Littles PMS Khaleesi, Keeba PMS & PMS RebelChick
                              Iczoxochitl PMS ~ The best Co anyone could ask for! •◇°•°◇• My H2O & Confidant Sonico H2O

Comment

Working...
                              X