Hey Everyone! Newbie here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone! Newbie here!

Hey Guys! Mrs Beastmaker here aka Stephanie I thought I'd introduce myself a bit. Im 25, live in Canada & Love Everyone! IM looking to join the Pms Clan (when the Modern Warfare2 clan comes up) Or maybe there is one & I just dont know about it Anyways, Cant wait to hear back from some great people!

Steph <3

Re: Hey Everyone! Newbie here!

Steph...welcome to PMS|H2O! Just joined the forums myself yesterday. I'm hoping to get recruited into the Starcraft 2 clan for PC. Although when I turn my 360 on, COD games are just about all I play. I might be a social player with some of that division, but my main focus is SC2. I'm not sure how to tell you to find it, but I'm 99.999999...% (you get the idea) that there is an MW2 division here. Good luck recruiting!

sigpic

Please follow on Twitter at @BasiliskH2O

Comment

hello and welcome

Thankyou SOOO muchyy Miss CassieRose For zee berrybabulous Sig! love it

Comment

Greetings Stephanie, and welcome to the forums. Yes we do have a call of duty division, but I believe most have moved to black ops. although there may be some who still play it.
        If your interested in joining, here is the link to the everything you need to know thread, and the application zone.

- http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41782
        - http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/project.php?projectid=31

Recruitment is 4 hours a week for 4 weeks. practice are held at various times of the day and evening/nights. once you've sent in an application, you will recivie a message from the one of the division heads telling you when to attend a pre-recruitment meeting. this will go over all the rules, and answer any and every question you may have. after this you can start to attend practices.
        Hope that answered most of your questions, if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. Oh, and I almost forgot, I see your from Canada, me too. Manitoba to be specific. be sure to check out our Canadian social group
        , http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/group.php?groupid=70

Shout-out to my
        to my Brother Sonico H2O

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Hi Shephanie and welcome!
            Sig By *Star PMS* (Thank You!)

Formally Known As:

*Star PMS*PMS Heartsan*PMS Turtles*PMS Triix*Insan3Michael*H2O Sacred Durag

Comment

Aa'a welcome young miss
              sigpic
              "Because your a Beautiful Lie and I am a Painful Truth"
              Tx Miss Chase

Comment

hey welcome

No host Leggo

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

Comment

Heyo! Welcome ^_^ I wish I had my MW2 disc stil =[ Where abouts in canada eh? I'm from michigan xD
                    :mvsuprisehug:

Comment

hey pop rocks never did ask you where in michigan you live at im close to michigan

Comment

Originally posted by BASILisk View Post
                        Steph...welcome to PMS|H2O! Just joined the forums myself yesterday. I'm hoping to get recruited into the Starcraft 2 clan for PC. Although when I turn my 360 on, COD games are just about all I play. I might be a social player with some of that division, but my main focus is SC2. I'm not sure how to tell you to find it, but I'm 99.999999...% (you get the idea) that there is an MW2 division here. Good luck recruiting!
                        Hey! With alot of looking around..turns out there isnt one! Ideas have been thrown around from what I got, from reading. Hopefully it starts up soon cause if I gotta practice on Black Ops Im DOOMED! lol

Comment

Originally posted by H2O QuoTez View Post
                          Welcome to the forums
                          Thanks H2O Quotez! I'm really enjoying all of it so far!

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Bama View Post
                            Aa'a welcome young miss
                            Haha Thanks H2O Bama! The way you responded to this makes me feel like your some kind of Prophet lol

Comment

Originally posted by PopRocks View Post
                              Heyo! Welcome ^_^ I wish I had my MW2 disc stil =[ Where abouts in canada eh? I'm from michigan xD
                              EH! I'm from Ontario! Right in the middle of everything~!

Comment

Working...
                              X