Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here!!

Hello!!
    I’m new here. I kind of lost gaming when I had kids but Im starting to get back into my groove and I would love playing with people.

I play Xbox. Mostly ColdWar, zombie and multiplayer modes, and Warzone. I’m not bad I can hold my own most times, but I’m not a Goddess either.

I get VERY anxious talking to people, that being said I have a mic I just chose to mute. I would really love to make some gaming friends that won’t judge me for humming baby shark or little Einstein songs.

uhm. Idk if there’s a post to do this in so I made my own.
    thank you for reading! And I hope I get to talk to some amazing people!!!!

Hi! Baby shark is catchy and I often find myself humming it at random times as well lol! If you haven't already please join our discord server: https://discord.com/invite/pmsclan. Thats were we talk and we have an awesome Call of Duty division who won't judge you for breaking out in song randomly . Add my activision ID Boopies (no numbers) and we can play and sing together! Welcome

Comment

I absolutely will!! Thank you!! The excited is real right now!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! By the way, Warzone is awesome. Great to have you on board with us on here AmandaPandasz !

Comment

Welcome welcome! Our Call of Duty division has a lot of amazing people! I do hear them randomly sing though which always catches me off guard lol(That's right, I sneak into your CoD practices Euphie and Euphoria!) But seriously, they are an amazing and fun group to play with.

Thank you Loki PMS for the sign <3 <3 XBL: TheWiccanRaven PSN: WiccanRaven

Comment

Working...
          X