Hey everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone!

Im Grace, 32 years old married. I've played for PMS before and adored it but had to leave for personal reasons and have missed it ever since. I play on PS4 and I play COD, Smite, Fallout 76, Final fantasy a realm reborn. I dont work so I have alot of time on my hands these days hopefully I can get back on a team!

Hi Grace! Welcome back, I play on COD consistently and we have a large division with sessions daily. My activision ID is Boopies (no numbers).

Comment

How were you able to change your Activision ID!? I tried and it said that I did but its still just a crap ton of numbers

Comment

Hello Grace,
        welcome back to the clan. We should play FO76 sometime! I love how so many people in our community play it. I am in the COD division hopefully you can join one of my hosted sessions!

Comment

Hello and welcome back to PMS! I took some time myself as a casual due to life and missed the clan so much! I am so glad that I came back active! We are glad to have you back!
          The SOUR to my SWEET... PMS Hyperactive!

Comment

Thanks guys I can't wait to get some sessions in im so exited!

Comment

I made my account when I was twelve and haven’t changed it since lol, thats why I don’t have any numbers. Once you change your account name from your original name it assigns you numbers because multiple people have the same name, so the numbers distinguish different people.

Comment

Working...
              X