Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello one and all! My name is TigonMike, but please, call me Mike. I have been a gamer ever since I held a controller in my own two hands and will continue to play video games forever. My favorite type of video games is FPS, RTS, RPGs, platforming, and good games overall. I do not like to play fighting games, MOBAs, Racing games, TCG, MMOs, and mobile gaming. My other hobbies include watching anime, listening to music (anything but country and rap), reading books, and working out at the gym. I was referred to this clan by someone at PAX south, I don't remember her name was, but she had given me a raffle ticket with the PMS clan information on the card. The reason I joined this clan is that I don't have any friends to play with ever since I graduated back in high school and my social skills are terrible and my anxiety goes through the roof when talking to people My goal in this clan is to make some friends and create memorable moments and have a great time. Sometime I can be competitive depending on how I am feeling that day, but since I'am getting older I mostly play casually and just take my time. I look forward to playing with everyone and having a great time! <3

Welcome, m8! I know how you feel when it comes to social anxiety. Being with PMS thru out the years has helped me immensely. So I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here! Do you plan on recruiting into a division?
    Low-Key Siggy Shop ~~~ Deviantart
    <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

How many divisions are there and how do I sign up?

Comment

TigonMike I'm SO sorry!! I never got a notification >.<

We have the following divisions for Xbox - Halo, Call of Duty, Destiny & Gears of War

I'm unsure about PC but for the biggest part if you're looking to play, our discord is where it's at ---> https://discord.gg/pmsclan
        Low-Key Siggy Shop ~~~ Deviantart
        <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Working...
        X