• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loki PMS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kimi Khaos PMS
    replied
    See we are working on it lol. The Community Engagement Team is on it! Have no fear Loki PMSis here and the COD Co-Div is here.

Leave a comment:

• Demon Devs
    replied
    I'm one of the leaders of the cod division and would be totally down to do a mixer! Are you on our discord?

Leave a comment:

• Loki PMS
    replied
    Tahoe ButKicker I'm positive we could figure something out What is your Discord ID? Hopefully we can get the ball rolling soon! Look forward to gaming with you! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Leave a comment:

• Kimi Khaos PMS
    replied
    Tahoe ButKicker I sent you a private message but apparently it didnt send. So I am going to send again sorry. I would have replied sooner!

Leave a comment:

• Tahoe ButKicker
    replied
    We are Xbox only mostly MW also dabble in PUBG. I'll check out the Discord page too.

Leave a comment:

• Demon Devs
    replied
    Hey, what games are you looking to do a mixer with, and on which platforms? I'd recommend joining the discord because people are more active on that But I can try and help direct you to the right people on here

Leave a comment:

• Tahoe ButKicker
    started a topic Pork Chop Platoon Checking In

Pork Chop Platoon Checking In

Hello, it has been a very long time since I've checked in. I set up a friendly mixer back in 2011/12 and I thought it would be a hoot to set up another one. Could you guide me through the process of setting up a mixer?

Thanks Tahoe
Working...
X