Hello Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Again!

Hi everyone! It has been a very long time since I have been active in the clan, and I miss it dreadfully. I was once a member of the Halo 3 division, in Omega (back when so many people played we had 2 or 3 sub divisions!). I was a Frag Doll Cadette working with Ubisoft for a while and I also worked as a Staff Manager back in the day for PMS! I am looking to get more involved in the community and meet some people to game with!

I play a lot of Overwatch on PC, so that is the best place to find me! My name is DeadPix3l#1612 on the bnets. Hit me up if you'd like to play!!!

Much <3 to my big, Solincia and my lil OrganicPirate

Texasss hey hey
    Sisters♥KittehPMS|PMSMesmerize|PMSWiskybubbies♥Fo'Lyfe

Roboticon
    Skywalker|K1ddy|Akasha|Tiki|
    Cloud

Comment

Welcome back! Three cheers for a returning member! hip hip hurray! hip hip hurray! hip hi HURRAY!!!! *throws confetti*
      If you have discord, join our server here: https://forums.pmsclan.com/forum/gen...scord-requests

Thank you Loki PMS for the sign <3 <3 XBL: TheWiccanRaven PSN: WiccanRaven

Comment

welcome home. glad to see alot of people returning again. hope you find a division you can be apart of!

Comment

Welcome back! I am in the same boat.
          The way to happiness--keep your heart free from hate, your mind free from worry, live simply, expect little, give much.

Comment

Welcome back!!
            Low-Key Siggy Shop ~~~ Deviantart
            <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Working...
            X