• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimi Khaos PMS
    replied
    Hello! That sound super cool! Ovaryacting PMS RaylaDevine PMS

Leave a comment:

• SecretLevelPodcast
    started a topic Old Member, New Stuff....

Old Member, New Stuff....

Hello PMS/H2O clan! It has been quite a WHILE since I've been on this forum but I was a former Left 4 Dead 2 member with members like Ovary, Emma, Kappa and some others. I'm not sure if they're still around, I know Ovary is since I still keep in contact with her, but 2010-2013 was a fun stint with this clan. H2O Lennon was the name, and also was a part of the Rock Band/Guitar Hero team!

I'm currently working on a new project and reaching out to you all in hopes to offer anyone who might want to join whatever it is that they would like to get from us. As the username checks out, I am wanting to create a podcast that'll be based around gaming, but not strictly about that. Gaming has given us other outlets like streaming, video creating, art and many more things! It's the New Year and we're wanting to start the podcast come January 6th week! We're also making a community to unite gamers in hopes to help them with their goals and achievements, somewhere to just chill and again, whatever else members would like to get from us!

I don't want to get too much into what we're about, if you'd like to know a little more, you can ask away or simply read our pinned tweet on the Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/SecrtLvlPodcast

Hope the holidays treated everyone well and the New Year is starting off right! Thanks for the read!
Working...
X