Hey Hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Hey!

Hi everyone! I have heard of y'all in the past back when I was a teenager (not that I am much older now lol).

My name is Codi but I also go by my nickname Codes. I am a software engineer for a financial services company that right now I am specializing in the cloud! (soon to be NYPD tho!) I am currently getting my M.S in IT but I am also a competitive rugby player who loves to stream video games. I am trying to find a community that plays and is accepting! I also fudged up my gt for xbox on here so :|

Looking forward to playing with everyone!

Hello welcome to the forums and the community! We are more active on Discord at discord.gg/pmsclan, if you haven't already, be sure to meet us on there. What games do you like to play?? I'm on Xbox and I'm playing CoD, Destiny and Fortnite lately.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Welcome, welcome IamCodes! You've come to the right place if you're looking for good people and good vibes! Ovary is right however, our discord is where the party is at right now lol! What do you play on?
      ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open!~
      <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Working...
      X