I'm back too! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back too! :D

Hi everyone! I should make another introduction post because it's been forever since I was here, plus I just literally got access to this account finally remembering what email I used. I joined PMS in high school when I was 15 years old! Now I'm 21 years old and a senior in college for graphic design. It's crazy how fast time flies! I was a big Call of Duty player when Black Ops 2 was popular and I believe I did some competitive stuff with PMS in the past. With Modern Warfare making its big debut, I suddenly remembered all the fun I had being a part of PMS and I want to experience that again. I want to meet new friends and make more gaming memories! I game on Playstation and PC, now playing Modern Warfare, League of Legends, and the Sims (lol). My goal after graduating is to hopefully land a job in the gaming industry as a graphic designer. I'm happy to be back and feel free to reach out if you want to know more!

Welcome back(:
    which consoles or console do you play on?? Im always willing to play.

Comment

Originally posted by iiGermatized View Post
      Welcome back(:
      which consoles or console do you play on?? Im always willing to play.
      Thank you! I play on Playstation and PC!! PSN is Christillize and I play alot of League of Legends on PC (IGN: Graphic Designer).

Comment

Your welcome! And dang sadly i dont even touch my ps4 anymore and i no longer pc game. I know my life is sad lol. And well if i could play LOL in xbox i wouldd. Feel free to add me in discord tho.
        iigermatizedd9179

Comment

Originally posted by iiGermatized View Post
          Your welcome! And dang sadly i dont even touch my ps4 anymore and i no longer pc game. I know my life is sad lol. And well if i could play LOL in xbox i wouldd. Feel free to add me in discord tho.
          iigermatizedd9179
          Sure thing, I also had Modern Warfare, we could play cross platform on there!

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Asteria View Post

Sure thing, I also had Modern Warfare, we could play cross platform on there!
            Yessss pm me your Activision name and ill add u when i get on

Comment

Welcome back!!!

Thank you Loki PMS for the sign <3 <3 XBL: TheWiccanRaven PSN: WiccanRaven

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Raven View Post
                Welcome back!!!
                Thank ya!!1 <3

Comment

Hey! I believe we played... the name looks familiar. I've been out about as long as you...

I used to be the onetin practice quick scoping or gunning down with the shotgun lol I got a lot of love-hate bc of it,
                  | Twitter | YouTube |
                  PSN | XBL GamerTag: xJusAGurlx
                  ♥ I <3 my 80% KandyAshhh
                  By: PMS Hailz

Comment

Originally posted by PMS JusAGurl View Post
                    Hey! I believe we played... the name looks familiar. I've been out about as long as you...

I used to be the onetin practice quick scoping or gunning down with the shotgun lol I got a lot of love-hate bc of it,
                    Maybe!! I feel that LOL I used to do the same thing (mostly shotgunning). The other PSN that I played on a lot was SWEETxoxTRAGEDYY, which might be more familiar!

Comment

Working...
                    X