I am back again. old but good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back again. old but good

Hey everyone I am a returning member of H2O! I used to be H2O Turkey and I took several years off to really grow and develop as a person. I really miss PMS and H2O! I know there isn't any other clan of this caliber! I really hope to make a come back and really contribute to the clan! So here is a little bit about myself!

I am currently 28 years old and I live in New Mexico! I work in the medical field and I am working to be an medical interpreter! As my name suggests I like anime and I like make new friends and drink craft beer! I am pretty open to new things and people!

I love my ps4 to death and I can't wait to join a good group here!

I hope I am accepted back and enjoy my time here making new friends!

Thanks

Weebo

Hey hey welcome back! We are having a resurgence of people coming back, and you, my good sir, are just the latest and dare I say greatest among them!

Thank you Loki PMS for the sign <3 <3 XBL: TheWiccanRaven PSN: WiccanRaven

Comment

Welcome back Weebo! Good to have you back my friend :-)
      I’m also glad to have another PS4 gamer in our midst. Which games are you playing and looking forward to?

We don’t have current active PS4 divisions at this time, but we are in the process of re-establishing the platform within the clan.
      What this means is that we will be starting off with casual communities with the intention of future division trials to create full fledged divisions and eventually also create competitive teams on PlayStation.

For now, feel free to leave your PSN ID in this thread
      Additionally, you can mingle with all of us in Discord and chat with members in the playstation channels to get some games going.
      Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
      Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Welcome Back!
        Its not what you say, But what you do that defines you!

Comment

Working...
        X