I am finally back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am finally back!

I joined PMS the first time in 2008. It was the most amazing experience ever and I was so upset when I had to leave. I made life long friends and I hope to make more! I was the PMS H3 division and played all the time! I'm 30, my name is Brittany, and I live in Tennessee right now. I hope to play with you all soon!
    sigpic

Welcome back it's been awhile!

Thanks to PMS Blue Jay for my awesome Gears of war 3 Sig...H2O Insane Live Stream: Check it out when it's online @h2oinsane twitter

Comment

It's been too long! That's for sure lol.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Welcome back. I also was in the H3 division from 2008. I am now in the GOW division but if you ever wanna play feel free to add me. Hope to bump into you soon.
        Its not what you say, But what you do that defines you!

Comment

Look for a quick home sell in calgary? Then, we buy houses calgary to help you to fulfil your requirements of fast home selling. companies that buy houses for cash

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Electra Lynx View Post
            Hey Welcome back. I also was in the H3 division from 2008. I am now in the GOW division but if you ever wanna play feel free to add me. Hope to bump into you soon.
            Absolutely! My GT is Venom Assault, feel free to add me and I'll add you back when I get on!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X