Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello! Future H20 Member hopefully here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Future H20 Member hopefully here!!

HI, my name is Xombieninja. My mother is a old school Halo PMS member PMSPhoenixRaine. She suggested to me to join the H20 to meet gamers I can play with that are not toxic.
    I like playing video games like Fortnite, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Apex, Need for Speed Rivals etc... I am 11 years old and have Autism and I do not have many friends to play with and looking to meet some cool people to game with.

Welcome to the community Xombie! Your mom is putting you in good hands. Your mom and I use to play a bunch of Halo together!
    Last edited by Ovaryacting PMS; 07-07-2019, 11:22 AM.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Hey XombieNinja !! I remember playing with you and your mom on Halo before!! Glad to see you join us here!
      Twitch: MzRabbit || Discord: Rabbit#6666
      ♥♥♥ Community Engagement Team ♥♥♥

Senpai: Iczo (Nessa) | My Amazing Partner: Sonico
      Shy | Phelixia | Eviljak | Minxy | Chels | Delirium
      ♥ Virsachi | Itachi | TimberWolf | Hugs | Kryptic | Deidara
      ♥ Deuces | Callisto | Naka | Nerdy | Kylo | BurnOut

Comment

Hi There!

I am on of the Call of Duty Xbox leaders, and we would love to invite you to some games! Add my on xbox.. GT: SHES NOT GOOD and I will invite you whenever you are on.

Comment

You're definitely in good hands here Xombieninja and we can't wait to play with you.

Comment

Welcome to the family Xombie!
            Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
            Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Working...
            X