Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old member, new hope....

Good afternoon all,

I am a very, very old face from back in the early 2010 days, H2O Lennon from the Left 4 Dead Xbox community way back when. I am coming back to you all to just get some help and what have it with a project I'm currently doing, which is a video game lounge I'm hoping to open up down in Houston, Texas. Seeing as this is of course a video game clan, and one I had spent a decent amount of time in back then, I figured you all wouldn't mind me dropping by and just posting here and there with some help and what have it. If this isn't allowed, I perfectly understand and didn't mean to intrude in any sort of way at all! Currently in the "fresh and early" state of it all, just publishing a FaceBook page a few days ago! So if it's okay, I would love to have some help, discussing, planning, and helping spread the word with it!

Thanks!

Welcome back! Friiiiiend! Im totes excited about this project! Def come back and post the link to the FB page!

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Working...
    X