I'd like to make some friends. :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to make some friends. :D

Hai, nobody will probably remember me but I am an old member, well not really. I play a lot of Destiny 1 and 2, that's mainly why I joined the clan. I really enjoyed hanging out with the people in the clan, they were really nice, but I didn't really participate in anything. So that's why I got kicked out... I'd love to join back because I need people to talk to, I don't have many friends ever since I got into this homeschooling thing, well I've been in it for 2 years. Anyways I'd like to make some new friends around here.
    Last edited by Chaser2.0; 10-13-2018, 09:21 AM.

Hey Chaser!

Welcome back, unfortunately our Destiny PC division was archived due to lack of interest, right now our PC players are playing a bit of World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, and Fortnite! Do you play either of those for the PC?

Comment

Chaser2.0 welcome back!

One of the best places to join the conversation is on our Discord channel. If you need a link, please let us know! We have real-time updates, announcements, Twitch posts, etc happening out there as well as LFG sections for different games. It might help with getting re-acquainted with the community!

Comment

I too play destiny1. I love playing it. I will be very glad to your be your friend.

Comment

Working...
        X