Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

my name is Zach i live in hawaii i love to play overwatch and basicly have no life i play phara reaper and zennyata and i am learning genji doomfist anna and lucio ever wanna play with me msg me in overwatch zachAR#11609
    Last edited by zachAR; 05-08-2018, 03:42 PM.

Hey Zach! Welcome to the forums!

I hope you were able to play with the Overwatch group last night - I know you were looking for an invite! Myself - I'm a support main primarily (Mercy, Moira, Ana, and Zen are my favorites). I can do some tanking with Winston and Zarya - though I'm pretty crappy with the others. T_T

I've been trying to slowly pick up Rein so I can main tank as necessary & some DPS with Sombra, McCree, and Pharah.

Comment

Why is this open lol

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Kimi Khaos View Post
        Why is this open lol
        Looks like another spam bot revived an old thread. I removed the post and dealt with the bot.
        Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
        Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Lol I never look at the dates

Comment

The lawn mowers produced by Greenworks meant to be more environmentally friendly than gas-powered mowers. It also refers to the tool that you will need to buy in case you happen to have any type of garden. Green work also is seen as the company that leads more than 4000 employees to the ultimate purpose. It brings the best product from all over the world.

Comment

Working...
            X