H2O Yordle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H2O Yordle

Hello all. Some of you may know me, some of you may not. I'be been in a number of divisions but the most prominent one was Battlefield. Anyway, I haven't been around for some time now but I would like to get to know people and play games with others again.
    I'm really into Overwatch atm and want to get into comp more. I'm tired of matching with randoms who refuse to switch off of Hanzo and Widow.
    If you wanna play let me know. I also have LoL and some other games.

I also have a PS4 and XB1 but neither are set up. I might start playing BFone again on the XB1 but idk yet.

H2OYordle#1471 is my B.Net

Yordle#0939 is my discord.
    Last edited by H2O Yordle; 06-28-2017, 07:05 PM.

If you get back into BF on Xbox, we'd love to have you in the recently official new Battlefield Division! Just let me know if you ever want an invite!

As for overwatch, I know those struggles. Comp is so toxic, yet so addicting.

XBL: SammichMakr PMS PSN: SammichMakrPMS
    B.Net: SandwichMakr#1299 Steam: SandwichMakrPro

Comment

I'm hooking my Xbox up right now lol. I saw the BF division and got a little hype.
      Last edited by H2O Yordle; 06-28-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Good deal! I'm out for the next few days still, but still looking forward to having you join us!

XBL: SammichMakr PMS PSN: SammichMakrPMS
        B.Net: SandwichMakr#1299 Steam: SandwichMakrPro

Comment

Sounds good!

Comment

Welcome back, Yordle! I think I remember you from around when the Halo: Master Chief Collection launched...

Have fun with the Battlefield peeps! They are good people

Also - I'm usually on Overwatch on PC - I know the struggles of dealing with Hanzo & Widow mains. Sometimes I wish there was a healing tank (or a tanky healer), because if I solo-queue in QP, I either have to pick up a tank or a healer (because somehow we're missing BOTH and I'm the last person to pick). Le sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by Phelixia PMS View Post
              Also - I'm usually on Overwatch on PC - I know the struggles of dealing with Hanzo & Widow mains. Sometimes I wish there was a healing tank (or a tanky healer), because if I solo-queue in QP, I either have to pick up a tank or a healer (because somehow we're missing BOTH and I'm the last person to pick). Le sigh...
              Thank you I actually main Lucio and D.Va in Overwatch so I don't mind that. But my DPS never seems to focus anyone but the tanks.

Comment

Nice! I'm a Zenyatta & Mercy main myself... just a typical support main all around. I can play a couple people from each class, but I'm definitely most comfortable in Support.

Comment

Welcome Back Yordle!!

*H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
                  Rabbit | Canadian | MightyGunz | Mercy | Reikura | Ratchet
                  Trouble Makers: Ironhide , Snowbunnie , Techno , Clovir
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto H2O View Post
                    Welcome Back Yordle!!
                    Thank you

Comment

Welcome back! You probably don't know me cause I'm new but welcome welcome!! I'm addicted to overwatch and know what you mean so if you wanna play sometime hit me up! XBOX GAMERTAG: RitzySapphire

Comment

I remember ya! It's good to see you're still around! I'd join ya on PC but my PC is garbo
                        Low-Key Siggy Shop ~~~ Deviantart
                        <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Hey, Yordle! Long time no see. I'm all too aware of the frustration that is Hanzo and Widow in comp, and I also tend to have problems with Genji's as well (the ones on my team are never good). Do you play Overwatch on xbox or on PC?
                          Much love to all my sisters Mercy, SammichMakr, RebelChick, Dinosaur, Azula.
                          And just as much love to my kohai, Rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki PMS View Post
                            I remember ya! It's good to see you're still around! I'd join ya on PC but my PC is garbo
                            We can fix that haha. What do you play on?

Ritzy it doesn't matter if you are new or old. I'm always down to play unless I'm not because then I'll probably be napping.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Yordle View Post

We can fix that haha. What do you play on?
                              A dell laptop lol
                              Low-Key Siggy Shop ~~~ Deviantart
                              <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Working...
                              X