Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself! <3

Hey there!

My name is Babyshark (I sometimes go by Teabubbles as well - still the same person!!). H2O Happydude told me about this community and sent me here to sign up!

I've been playing Overwatch (PC) since closed beta, and have been enjoying it since. Prior to Overwatch, I've been playing games competitively in WoW (PvP) and SC2.

I also work in the competitive eSports industry as a day job.

Anything else you'd like to know, hit me up!

Babyshark signing off!

Hai!!! o/ and welcome!!!

Wait...it's your DAY JOB NOW!?!?!? Are you working with Echo Fox?! O_O

Comment

LOL Nope, not Echo Fox!

Comment

Welcome, friendo! What do you do in the eSports industry?
        Low-Key Siggy Shop ~~~ Deviantart
        <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Originally posted by Babyshark View Post
          Hey there!

My name is Babyshark (I sometimes go by Teabubbles as well - still the same person!!). H2O Happydude told me about this community and sent me here to sign up!

I've been playing Overwatch (PC) since closed beta, and have been enjoying it since. Prior to Overwatch, I've been playing games competitively in WoW (PvP) and SC2.

I also work in the competitive eSports industry as a day job.

Anything else you'd like to know, hit me up!

Babyshark signing off!
          Welcome to the forums, Babyshark! We would love to have more people join us in the PC Overwatch division if you are interested!

I've been playing since the closed betas as well. It's seriously one of my favorite games at this point. What characters/roles do you like to play?

Also - my Battle.net tag is Phelixia25 #1873. If I'm just solo queuing I don't mind company! It's harder to get a hold of me if I'm already grouped up though

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Loki View Post
            Welcome, friendo! What do you do in the eSports industry?
            Hi Loki! I started out as a team manager for professional Overwatch teams, but now I am more behind the scenes by organizing multi-game tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Phelixia PMS View Post

Welcome to the forums, Babyshark! We would love to have more people join us in the PC Overwatch division if you are interested!

I've been playing since the closed betas as well. It's seriously one of my favorite games at this point. What characters/roles do you like to play?

Also - my Battle.net tag is Phelixia25 #1873. If I'm just solo queuing I don't mind company! It's harder to get a hold of me if I'm already grouped up though
              Overwatch is a very fun game, for sure! My battletag is Babyshark#21222.

Comment

Originally posted by Babyshark View Post

Hi Loki! I started out as a team manager for professional Overwatch teams, but now I am more behind the scenes by organizing multi-game tournaments.
                Ahh sounds fun lol
                Low-Key Siggy Shop ~~~ Deviantart
                <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Working...
                X