Re-Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Intro

Hi, so some of you know who I am, but others may not. I am PMS Minx, aka Minxy, aka LeMinx. I used to be in Halo, COD, and other divisions. I haven't had a console or pc in a while so I have not kept up with everything. But I am back with a PC at least, so I have Minecraft, League of Legends, and am trying to increase my PC games as of right now. It just feels good to be back gaming, I feel complete LOL. So whats been up on the forums?
    ❤️ Minx-a-chu ❤️
    Rabbit, Itatchi, Kryptic

Minx! It's been so long! You might remember me I used to go by Grunt/Gruntie. Honestly I feel like we're becoming more active again in the terms of Divisions. Also we have an Overwatch PC division. You should check them out
    Low-Key Siggy Shop ~~~ Deviantart
    <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Minx! How's it goin?! It's been forever I hope all is well, it's great to see you back!

*H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
      Rabbit | Canadian | MightyGunz | Mercy | Reikura | Ratchet
      Trouble Makers: Ironhide , Snowbunnie , Techno , Clovir
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome back, Minx!

If you are looking for PC games - Overwatch is great if you're into FPS or Team-based games. There are so many different characters, you can usually find at least a couple you enjoy playing!

Also, Heroes of the Storm is free-to-play and has a huge promotion going on right now (I think this is the last week to get in on some of the stuff they are giving away?). Not sure if you ever played HOTS - but I prefer it over League (it's more casual, not nearly as much inventory management, and the games are so much shorter).

Comment

Minx! It's been too long. I hope you have better internet now xD I'm trying to build up my PC game library too now that I finally got a gaming PC. If you ever want to play something just let me know.
          Much love to all my sisters Mercy, SammichMakr, RebelChick, Dinosaur, Azula.
          And just as much love to my kohai, Rabbit.

Comment

Oh ya you missed a lot come to think of it! Iczoxochitl PMS and Ovaryacting PMS are generals now lol movin on up

Comment

Originally posted by Iczoxochitl PMS View Post
              Minx! It's been too long. I hope you have better internet now xD I'm trying to build up my PC game library too now that I finally got a gaming PC. If you ever want to play something just let me know.
              If you're trying to build your PC library, then why don't you have Overwatch yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Phelixia PMS View Post

If you're trying to build your PC library, then why don't you have Overwatch yet?
                ^^^ (Sorry couldn't resist )

Comment

Lolol! Well good to see some familiar names. I intend on getting overwatch, just don't know if I would like it on pc or console. But I know more people who play it on pc so it's def a consideration. GRUNT (Loki), Callisto nice to see y'all!! NESSA! Yes, I got regular internet (just with a stupid data cap for now). We def need to play and congrats on movin on up girl! I am still a league nub tho. Too chicken to try to rank lol. I gotta congratulate ovary too. And Phelixia, I will def have to check out HOTS, everyone talks about it and I downloaded it once but my pc couldn't handle it at the time. Guess it doesn't hurt to try again.

Glad to be back!
                  ❤️ Minx-a-chu ❤️
                  Rabbit, Itatchi, Kryptic

Comment

Welcome back Minx from H2O HALO RECON known as H2O Kylo Ren.

Comment

Minxy! I wuv & miss you ♥ c:
                      Twitch: MzRabbit
                      ♥♥♥ PMS Operation Team ♥♥♥

Senpai: Vira (Nessa) | My Amazing Partner: Sonico
                      Shy | Phelixia | Eviljak | Minxy | Delirium
                      ♥ Virsachi | Itachi | TimberWolf | Licit | Kryptic | Raiine
                      ♥ Deuces | Callisto | Naka | Hugs | Nerdy | Kylo | BurnOut

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Minx View Post
                        Lolol! Well good to see some familiar names. I intend on getting overwatch, just don't know if I would like it on pc or console. But I know more people who play it on pc so it's def a consideration. GRUNT (Loki), Callisto nice to see y'all!! NESSA! Yes, I got regular internet (just with a stupid data cap for now). We def need to play and congrats on movin on up girl! I am still a league nub tho. Too chicken to try to rank lol. I gotta congratulate ovary too. And Phelixia, I will def have to check out HOTS, everyone talks about it and I downloaded it once but my pc couldn't handle it at the time. Guess it doesn't hurt to try again.

Glad to be back!
                        I will always plug our little PC division for Overwatch! We always need more members! But to be completely honest, I think the console division has more members if you're looking to play with a big crew of people

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit PMS View Post
                          Minxy! I wuv & miss you ♥ c:
                          AWWWW I miss thee tooooooo!
                          ❤️ Minx-a-chu ❤️
                          Rabbit, Itatchi, Kryptic

Comment

Well its been official that I am back in the console.... PS4 to be exact. I also have Overwatch on there too.
                            ❤️ Minx-a-chu ❤️
                            Rabbit, Itatchi, Kryptic

Comment

Working...
                            X