How times change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How times change

Well I can't believe that in November of this year I will have been an H2O member for ten years. I might not be active in the forums but I have never gone elsewhere. I will admit I miss the clan life. I made some amazing friends through the clan and have some of the fondest memories being leader and a general back in the day. Time and life makes us go so many separate ways that most of the ppl I knew don't really game as much anymore, but such is life. Anyways just wanted to stop by and say hello to all the new members and those that might still be around.... Happy gaming everyone.

10 years? Dang man! What division were you a part of?
    Low-Key Siggy Shop ~~~ Deviantart
    <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Hey liquid! Long time no see! Hope life is treating you well friend.

*H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
      Rabbit | Canadian | MightyGunz | Mercy | Reikura | Ratchet
      Trouble Makers: Ironhide , Snowbunnie , Techno , Clovir
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Sorry I didn't realize anyone even replied to this. I guess i need to check what email I got attached for my account.lol... to answer your question Loki PMS I was part of COD4. Member, leader and then went on to be an xbox general for a while... That was when the twins were still around... Those were the good old days.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidMetal H2O View Post
          Sorry I didn't realize anyone even replied to this. I guess i need to check what email I got attached for my account.lol... to answer your question Loki PMS I was part of COD4. Member, leader and then went on to be an xbox general for a while... That was when the twins were still around... Those were the good old days.
          We have an active CoD division again for WWII!

Also, a lot of us are utilizing our new Discord server. You might have a better chance of finding some old names pop up over there! Also, if you're looking for people to play casually with, that's a good place to check out too.

Comment

I remember you were Cods division leader when I first joined the clan and recruited lol. Welcome back!!!

Protector of penguins

Comment

Hey liquid good to see from you, reading your post you stole a lot of my own feels out of my mouth( text wise ).. some of the people i have met through here have impacted my life in such a way that i don't regret all the countless hours we spent trying to organize things or play a game to our heart's content. I recently decided to partake in clan activities again after i thought this part of my life would be out the window, i never fully closed it and shut out the clan even though some of my friends along the way have. It's good to see u lurking about and to know that I'm not the only one that sorta misses some of the old crews or clan life stuff. ha

p.s if u are reading this and still gaming come check out the Fortnite division if we pass trials xDD lol

sincerely, MW:1 recruitment mgr
              Last edited by naturaL); 04-17-2018, 11:59 AM.
              "You will never satisfy your thirst for destruction."
              [poutyness my xbox soulmate]
              :mvshakefist:
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X